Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

You're having a really bad day. After getting fired from your job you total your vehicle. You arrive home early to find your fiancé in bed with the pastor. So, where was your God that day?
says Sukiesnow on Oct 24th 15 (#783904)

The same place he's always been.. I won't mope,i'll call Jerry Springer,make me some money with all that drama..
says DandyDon on Oct 24th 15 (#2136241)
Reply | +5 | 3

That would make a great soap opera, wouldn't it? lol
says StarzAbove on Oct 24th 15 (#2136245)
Reply | +1 | 1

Probably get 2 or 3 shows out of that lol
says DandyDon on Oct 24th 15 (#2136251)
Reply | +2 | 1

Probably a lot more than that, those soaps go on and on and on. http://www.thebunnymuseum.com/images/Energizer.gif
says StarzAbove on Oct 24th 15 (#2136261)
Reply | +1 | 1

(hehe)(smile)
says DandyDon on Oct 24th 15 (#2136262)
Reply | +3 | 2

You missed the part about having lunch with his 16-year-old daughter and finding out she is pregnant...and with a lad he didn't know about and whose skin colour and background is much different than hers. That's before coming home to catch the fiancé.
says Sukiesnow on Oct 24th 15 (#2136337)
Reply | +1 | 2

Oh...That's a whole week of episodes. I'll be back on my feet in no time..
says DandyDon on Oct 24th 15 (#2136339)
Reply | +4 | 3

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-c...-Liz-Lemon.gif
says StarzAbove on Oct 25th 15 (#2136650)
Reply | +1 | 1

http://forums.au.reachout.com/t...EEAFC?v=mpbl-1
says DandyDon on Oct 25th 15 (#2136742)
Reply | +1 | 1

(wink)(y)
says StarzAbove on Oct 25th 15 (#2136769)
Reply | +1 | 1

(wink)
says DandyDon on Oct 25th 15 (#2136779)
Reply | 0 | 0

In Heaven, you can't blame God for what us sinners do, we have free choice.
says StarzAbove on Oct 24th 15 (#2136244)
Reply | +2 | 2

At work getting fired.
says PhilboydStudge on Oct 24th 15 (#2136247)
Reply | 0 | 1

Sounds like an annoying car insurance commercial. (biggrin)
says Piper2 on Oct 24th 15 (#2136293)
Reply | +1 | 1

What does.
says Sukiesnow on Oct 24th 15 (#2136319)
Reply | 0 | 2

The first sentence of the question. Where a person's "God" is when they feel forsaken, is not something I feel free or wish to mock.
says Piper2 on Oct 24th 15 (#2136363)
Reply | 0 | 0

Well then, let it be a Question you ponder over with yourself. :-) This Question is based on a true story of a neighbour who was always down on his luck, even though he and his family were as good Christians as the rest of us.
says Sukiesnow on Oct 24th 15 (#2136367)
Reply | 0 | 2

God is credited with all the good stuff that happens, but none of the "really bad day" stuff. In those cases God was occupied elsewhere, or simply giving us another test of faith. If God knows all and sees all, why the need to be somewhere else when we're getting fired. Why test our faith if God already knows everything. Some of religion is filled with contradictions.
says Daver on Oct 24th 15 (#2136399)
Reply | 0 | 1

Right there beside me with my faith in HIM to help me be strong to get me through that bad day..... instead of whining to my friends ASKING them "why is this happening to me". Those of us who have a deep faith in God, know that everything(good or bad) happens for a REASON, that we won't know WHY until we pass on when we finally meet HIM. Those of you who don't believe in God, will belive once you pass on and find out that that He has always loved you unconditionally even though you didn't believe in Him or love Him.
says Gronk17 on Oct 24th 15 (#2136418)
Reply | +4 | 4

Other religions also purport that "everything happens for a reason''.
says Sukiesnow on Oct 29th 15 (#2140738)
Reply | 0 | 0

@ sukiesnow, you know damn well that I was inferring to my Christian faith, but because you're obviously anti-religion, your comment of "Other religions also purport that everything happens for a reason" was a clear dig at the Muslim faith that has been taken over by RADICAL Muslims, so your comment was clearly meant to INFER that anyone who has religious beliefs can one day become ISIS like because of their religious beliefs...and you know deep down inside that was your intent with your post.
says Gronk17 on Oct 30th 15 (#2141361)
Reply | 0 | 0

Actually I was thinking of Bhuddism. But, yeah...maybe a bit.
says Sukiesnow on Oct 30th 15 (#2141365)
Reply | 0 | 0

@ sukiesnow.....ugh, you KNOW you were inferring to the Muslim faith and NOT towards Buddhism. As a wise man stated(not verbatim) "it's better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt"
says Gronk17 on Oct 30th 15 (#2141375)
Reply | 0 | 0

No...I'm Canadian and was involved with Bhuddism for a fraction of time...we don't think about the Muslim religion much.... Good quote but sometimes it is better to speak than remain silent...some people are afraid to speak...and really what do others matter... I should say good night...my heart's not in this convo but thank you...
says Sukiesnow on Oct 30th 15 (#2141378)
Reply | 0 | 0

@sukiesnow...you've spelled wrong TWICE now your supposed former religious beliefs of Buddhism as BHUDDISM, which is a clear indicator that you googled that religion and took the first spelling that popped up of that religion on the internet. Doing shit like that only makes you come across as disingenuous, therefor not to be taken seriously on any topic on the this website that you post or comment on.
says Gronk17 on Oct 30th 15 (#2141383)
Reply | 0 | 0

MAN creates his/her own problems. And unfortuantely, problems for everything else.
says dru18 on Oct 27th 15 (#2138638)
Reply | +3 | 2

In Heaven. Man chose the dark side, and as long as there’s enough “dark matter” to go around, situations like these will arise.
says Masha on Jan 13th 18 (#2711816)
Reply | +1 | 1

Well, there is always something...
says ajmsituation on Jan 13th 18 (#2711826)
Reply | +1 | 1

My God was definitely not with the pastor; he was hangin out with me.
says JerryHendrickson on Jan 13th 18 (#2711878)
Reply | 0 | 0

Laughing at your presumption that He Gives A Damn about your petty life.
says Walt_OReagun on Jan 16th 18 (#2712892)
Reply | 0 | 0

Ah yet you just presumed that He doesn't give a damn... how do YOU know He doesn't give a damn, clearly you have inside info lol!
says Gronk17 on Jan 17th 18 (#2713218)
Reply | 0 | 0

I think the actual history of the world shows there are only 2 likely choices: 1 - There is NO god. 2 - If there is an ("all knowing" and "all powerful") god ... He left His Creation completely on its own. Sure, there are other choices - but they are not likely, given the actual history of this world and the state it is in.
says Walt_OReagun on Jan 17th 18 (#2713253)
Reply | +1 | 1

You only gave me your OPIONION as to why you believe there is no God....what actual proof do you have to KNOW that He doesn't give a damn about me? Look, you are free to believe the way you want to believe of there being no God, and I honestly respect your right to believe that way....but what I don't get about Atheists is WHY you Atheists continually want to convince those who do believe in God to question their belief in God? I mean come on, if you don't even believe in God why is He the focus of you all trying to convince people that there isn't a God??? Why not just go about your lives of not believing in a God, instead of trying to convince people to believe the WAY YOU DO that there isn't a God....how can you not see the blatant irony??
says Gronk17 on Jan 19th 18 (#2713745)
Reply | +1 | 1

WHY do you "Christians" try to force your beliefs on everybody else? Why do *I* fight back against belief in a deity? Because people believing in god has led to violence on a scale so vast it is mind-boggling. Billions of people murdered. Billions more oppressed and persecuted. Not to mention the attached belief that "the devil made me do it", and lack of personal responsibility for one's own actions. I see no irony in trying to explain to people that there is no evidence of a deity. Just like there is none explaining that there is no evidence for Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, leprechauns, unicorns, Sharknados, etc, etc, etc. As the saying goes: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
says Walt_OReagun on Jan 19th 18 (#2713840)
Reply | 0 | 0

Nope YOU are the one trying to force YOUR anti-God beliefs onto others....I clearly stated in my post to you that I RESPECTED your beliefs/opinions as a non-believer, yet you instead interpreted my response as me FORCING my belief in God onto you where I did no such thing. Look, you clearly have some issues going on in your personal life that are awful, therefore most likely why you feel there can no way be a God given all you've been through as well as the awful/horrendous atrocities that have happened/still happening around the world...and I get that, because even I as a Christian also get so frustrated with all the evil minded people in our world and the atrocities that happen to the good decent people in our world....the answer to all that ails the world is NOT to lose faith in God but to instead lose faith in the POLITICIANS controlling those sh*thole countries.... and for the "progressives" in OUR country to take off their rose colored glasses to instead really look into WHY decades long Democrat run cities and states are also sh*tholes that resemble the sh*thole countries that President Trump was referring to. In my liberal state there are soooooo MANY(too many) sh*thole cities that look exactly like a 3rd world sh*thole country, YET year after year/decade after decade their Democrat politicians representing those hell holes get the most state and federal dollars for their city leaders to spend that money to supposedly "improve" their cities...that NEVER HAPPENS, instead they become sanctuary cities that harbor illegals, drug dealers and drug addicts. Wake up.
says Gronk17 on Jan 20th 18 (#2714032)
Reply | 0 | 0

I laugh at you. I was merely responding to the original question, and you obviously felt like starting an argument. And then you feel somehow qualified to attempt to psychoanalyze someone you've never met. And then go into a rant which has nothing to do with the original question. I'm done.
says Walt_OReagun on Jan 22nd 18 (#2714969)
Reply | 0 | 0

Well, it's good to know that someone can make you laugh, I feel honored lol!!! Look guy, I only responded to you because of recently receiving a notification of YOU replying to this old question that was posted over 2 years ago, with your antagonistic response to the OP's question being..."Laughing at your presumption that He Gives A Damn about your petty life." YET in your mind it was ME who felt like starting an argument on this question that was posted over 2 years ago??lol!! You're on a public OPINION website pal, therefore when you put your OPINION out there on any topic for all to read, you should not be shocked, surprised or feel offended when someone disagrees with YOUR opinion. I mean come on, what's the point of you even joining an OPINION website if you can't handle someone simply disagreeing with YOUR opinion, where you want to instead take your ball and go home("I'm done") because of your reasoning being that I was supposeldy psychoanalyzing YOU, yet you didn't feel that you were psychoanalyzing the OP of this question by stating to her "Laughing at your presumption that He Gives a Damn about your petty life." Eh you "tolerant" people in our country are in FACT the most intolerant hypocrites in our country...You all on the left(who are aided and abetted by our msm and our nutty celebrities), somehow think it's FUNNY and OK for you all to fat shame President Trump, mock/make fun of our 1st Lady's accent, fat shame Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her physical appearance as well as doing the same to KellyAnne Conway's physical looks ONLY because they're Republicans, smh. Yet you all continue to feign your faux "outrage" over President saying the words pussy and shit hole...as you all wear your silly v a g i n a hats and costumes to prove how "empowered" you women are lol. I have yet to find any liberal women who is able to explain/articulate to me in detail on what women rights they're marching/fighting for that they haven't already had for DECADES, and NOT ONE can give me a sane answer, only their typical response of "F* Trump" he's a racist, he hates women, he's a rapist, he hates immigrants, fk him I won't let him grab my pussy....and the BEST comment was, we find his language to be VULGAR and not Presidential like lol!!! Oh but when I bring up President Clinton not behaving "presidential like" when he was our CIC with him getting his blow jobs by Monica as a naïve 21 year old intern and him using his cigar on her as a **** while literally IN the OVAL OFFICE, these woke feminists say... that was a personal issue between him and Hillary lol!!!
says Gronk17 on Jan 23rd 18 (#2715242)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.