Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Could you live platonically with a member of the opposite ? Some stranger who is sexy but you two are not doing it...or going to....
says Sukiesnow on May 29th 16 (#792662)

No ....if I fancy someone..I want them...if I don't fancy them I would not live with them...
says JD on May 29th 16 (#2311781)
Reply | +4 | 4

dont worry platinum! This is normal and natural. Ha ha we go with the nature.
says _Sid_ on May 29th 16 (#2311796)
Reply | +2 | 2

I never worry Sid, that's why I'm so cool..hehe
says JD on May 29th 16 (#2311797)
Reply | +2 | 2

If I find them Sexy , then the chances are I want them but saying that I've found Friends Partners really Sexy and never crossed that line except once , even though they felt the same way about Me and told Me so. I Lived with My Best Friend and her Husband and because of our Natural Rapport , rumours began that he and I were involved because we were often alone together laughing , messing about and My Friend Emma and I were never the same again. There is something more than just Physical attraction when you spend so much time together , you start to Bond and that's when lines get blurred. I often noticed the way he looked at Me when he thought I wasn't looking or sometime's when I was and I guess he saw me looking at him in the same way at times , if I'm Honest. As soon as they say "if it wasn't for My ? then you and I would be together" with that glint of Desire in their Eyes , then you know you're both heading for Trouble, then it's a case of putting them directly in the Friend Zone. https://youtu.be/chsnOSzLjJk
says Darkest_Serenity on May 29th 16 (#2311790)
Reply | +4 | 4

I am always being accused of being too friendly with friend's partners because I am naturally flirty.
says Tiffanee on May 29th 16 (#2311892)
Reply | +3 | 3

Guys/BF/Husbands have usually hit on Me behind their Partners /My Friends Backs sometime's in the next room and every time I just think to Myself......... "Oh WTF did I do this time ??? , so we chat and have a Laugh , how in the Hell did that give you the Come on" Even My Friend/Colleague who was Heavily Pregnant and having problems Bleeding etc "ugh" I had to cut her off because of Paul her Fiance and when She asked Me to come and stay with her when She had her Baby Boy .....I knew I couldn't risk it. She sent me a Beautiful photo of her holding her Baby Boy and She looked so happy. **** Men!.......Lost Me some really Geat Friends.
says Darkest_Serenity on May 29th 16 (#2311908)
Reply | +2 | 2

Every single married man and BF that I know has hit on me at least once. That is one of the reasons I don't trust men. They are either cheaters or they are at least thinking about cheating.
says Tiffanee on May 29th 16 (#2311910)
Reply | +3 | 3

Loyal , Committed , Faithful Men are a Rare Breed but they do exist. I get where you're coming from about Trusting them though , especially with our experiences. Good Job I'm not into wrecking Marriages , would of wrecked so many if I'd said "yes I want you" instead of "you're with My Friend , lets keep this to ourselves and forget this ever happened"
says Darkest_Serenity on May 29th 16 (#2311917)
Reply | +2 | 2

I have said no more times than I have ever said yes to a guy, mainly because the ones I have said no to have been either married or in a relationship with someone I know. Not all men are cheaters but a lot are....
says Tiffanee on May 29th 16 (#2311933)
Reply | +3 | 3

"ditto" just be Proud of your Own Moral Code Tiff that's the way I look at it. I could of had either Seedy affairs with the chance that we may not of been caught or actually destroyed Relationships/Marriages because some chose Me over their Partner/Wife but I chose not to even if I wanted to at times when the Chemistry was so right and that says a lot about Me. I'll forgo My Lust/Feelings for the sake of another's Heart and so will you. :)
says Darkest_Serenity on May 29th 16 (#2311949)
Reply | +2 | 2

Yes. I love these so called 'platonic' relationships that women say they want. The minute they realize that you are abiding by the rules, they want to tear your clothes off. SMH. Oh yeah, you better believe I can do it. Just watching them squirm is BETTER than ****. Much better. (hehe)
says SolitaryMan on May 29th 16 (#2311800)
Reply | +3 | 3

(hehe) That's so True
says Darkest_Serenity on May 29th 16 (#2311913)
Reply | +2 | 2

Yes.
says StarzAbove on May 29th 16 (#2311807)
Reply | +5 | 5

No, I have no willpower as far as that stuff goes. I am not going to lie, if I meet someone I like, I want to have **** with them.
says Tiffanee on May 29th 16 (#2311875)
Reply | +5 | 5

Could I? YES, Would I? NO. Oh, we would be doing it. (hehe)
says Markymark on May 29th 16 (#2311878)
Reply | +4 | 4

Oh here we go again Marky lolz http://24.media.tumblr.com/2a8f...mjkwo1_500.gif
says Darkest_Serenity on May 29th 16 (#2311915)
Reply | +2 | 2

Yup, I won't stop. lol
says Markymark on May 29th 16 (#2311940)
Reply | +3 | 3

lolz at least we have a giggle on here
says Darkest_Serenity on May 29th 16 (#2311948)
Reply | +3 | 3

yes... why would that be difficult
says DWF on May 29th 16 (#2311906)
Reply | +2 | 2

No. I could deal with it for a while. But I will say this . If the the woman I was living platonically with said "ah No" then it would be no. And I would let it go.
says Brianl on May 30th 16 (#2312006)
Reply | +2 | 2

Sure I could. Usually how mixed dorms/apartments go,.. /usually/.
says Tanor_Faux on May 30th 16 (#2312024)
Reply | +2 | 2

yes
says chocolatewings on Jul 3rd 16 (#2334945)
Reply | +2 | 2

Yes. I'm pretty good at having male friends and keeping it like that.
says Sofia on Aug 12th 17 (#2627478)
Reply | +1 | 1

There is no could, if that's the situation you're in then that's the situation you're in. If I could choose whether to do it or not, yeah I'd prefer not to. I had a female friend with whom we had a platonic relationship, but it felt like things were getting way too platonic if you know what I mean. So I backed off, I can be many things but not a cheater, not that it was certain that things were going that way.
says Sunny_the_skeptic on Aug 12th 17 (#2627494)
Reply | +2 | 2

Isn't "way too platonic" a good thing? Or were you getting too close?
says Sukiesnow on Aug 12th 17 (#2627773)
Reply | +1 | 0

I thought you'd get what im hinting at, we were getting way too comfy with physical contact, something I wouldn't approve if my gf did so I backed off.
says Sunny_the_skeptic on Aug 12th 17 (#2627774)
Reply | +1 | 1

Yes, but I would rather not put myself in that situation.
says BlindMist on Aug 12th 17 (#2627551)
Reply | +2 | 2

Yup. Already have numerous times.
says Trish on Aug 12th 17 (#2627652)
Reply | +2 | 2

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.