Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

If you make an appointment and just don't show up, you're either very forgetful or inconsiderate. Your time is no more important than the person(s) providing you service. (+18)
says JerryHendrickson on Feb 17th 17 (#805378)
Agree (19) | Disagree (1)

I agree 100%. That goes for people cancelling 15 minutes before a meeting.
says Synyster on Feb 17th 17 (#2499893)
Reply | +4 | 4

I agree, so my suggestion is not to book that person in the future.
says Linnster on Feb 17th 17 (#2499894)
Reply | +3 | 2

I always call people if I am not going to show up.
says Tiffanee on Feb 17th 17 (#2499896)
Reply | +3 | 3

The flip side of that is when you make an appointment and have to wait for 2 hours. Our time is as important as the one we made the appointment with.
says JustJimColo on Feb 17th 17 (#2499899)
Reply | +6 | 6

I was going to make the same comment
says PhilboydStudge on Feb 17th 17 (#2500150)
Reply | +1 | 0

I hate it when people are late or don't show, unless I get a phone call ....the worst is when your home is up for sale and someone makes an appointment and no show, gets me really pissed...you go to a lot of effort and clean and tidy your home and sit there waiting...
says JD on Feb 17th 17 (#2499920)
Reply | +4 | 4

If I can't make it to an appointment which it is extremely rare not to do so then I call in advance to reschedule. I know that there are others that might need that appointment time so it is just the polite thing to do. Sometimes I do think people actually do forget. I mean heck sometimes I forget the day of the week myself and have came close to missing an appointment. Sometimes people are like "Oh well" I will just make another and not care. A friend of mine that runs a business actually charges a small fee for those that cancel without notice unless it was a valid reason they couldn't contact her. Rarely does she now have a person to just cancel without notice.
says Lil_Princess on Feb 17th 17 (#2499930)
Reply | +4 | 4

If i cannot make an appointment, i always call. I dont like to be late, i i dont like to be kept waiting.
says Carla on Feb 17th 17 (#2499932)
Reply | +5 | 4

That is rude...and one good reason I can think of for having a cell phone. And the excuse might be "I'm sorry I can't make my appt since I'm in the hospital having my baby..."
says Sukiesnow on Feb 17th 17 (#2499949)
Reply | +3 | 4

I just looked because i thought you had video of those two girls fighting..
says DandyDon on Feb 18th 17 (#2500258)
Reply | +2 | 3

Yes and I feel that way towards the dr practitioners as well. One time i had an appointment they kept me wait so very long every time I finally left a note on the exam table saying my time is important too, walked out and got a new dr.
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Feb 18th 17 (#2500337)
Reply | +1 | 1

Definitely a pet peeve of mine. And honestly half an hour late without calling is just as bad as not showing up.
says DW2 on Feb 18th 17 (#2500354)
Reply | +2 | 2

But you could also have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and you can learn ways to minimize the negative effects of ADD in your life.
says tomjackson on Feb 18th 17 (#2500632)
Reply | 0 | 0

Agree it's so rude!! but whats going on in that pic? IT looks like something I wanna be doing but with fists and boxing gloves.....why Didn't I get into boxing?
says TomboyJanet on Feb 18th 17 (#2500720)
Reply | +1 | 1

I couldn't find anything better but the slap could be taken in 2 ways. It could be me wanting to slap somebody for wasting my time and energy. It could signify that blowing me off is a slap in the face but I just couldn't find anything better. You're still young enough to box right?
says JerryHendrickson on Feb 19th 17 (#2501425)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.