Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Dishonest Media Melt Down Begins
says Budwick on Feb 17th 17 (#805380)
poor, POOR abused little media schlubs! (0)
About time the jag loads get it stuck back at them! (3)
Other (2)

https://youtu.be/_AnxrdYAcFU The media douches have their noses stuck so far up their own asses, they have no idea what their jobs really are or what the public thinks of them.
says Budwick on Feb 17th 17 (#2499911)
Reply | +2 | 2

Amazing that Trump has you convinced that the free press is false and everything he says is true; everybody are liars attacking poor Trump. Very scary twist of though.
says JimboSaturn on Feb 18th 17 (#2500289)
Reply | 0 | 0

Like Trump, I'm glad we have a frees press. I just wish I could trust them! Too many stories are incorrect, misrepresented or sometime just made up! There's no need to embellish the complaint Jimbo.
says Budwick on Feb 20th 17 (#2502330)
Reply | 0 | 0

We all knew Trump would be a different type of President and that's why people voted for him...give him a chance, people arguing over him doing well or not doing well, is crazy...things will settle down and he will make a difference and he will make mistakes, every President has...
says Platinum on Feb 17th 17 (#2499918)
Reply | +1 | 1

If someone held my arm as though comforting me then claiming i was sinister, i would go off the rails too. But, hey, that's only me....... Y'all keep watching your youtube diatribes, thats the REAL news
says Carla on Feb 17th 17 (#2499925)
Reply | +1 | 0

I said this before ... credentials are everything when talking politics. 90% have zero credential. Okay ...I'm Canadian FINE, here's my Canadian credentials...I'm an active member of the Conservative Party of Canada, deal with Assistant Deputy Ministers on a daily basis. Been in a few Parliamentary Debate Chamber as a guess, on contract with Treasury Board of Canada. I want to see who has the American Credentials!!!!!!!! And that is a fare question to ask.
says Markymark on Feb 17th 17 (#2500005)
Reply | +2 | 2

Mark, I know i have none of your xanadian credentials. I dont even have any credentials here. But.. i know bull when i see it. I am referring to most youtube "news"casts
says Carla on Feb 17th 17 (#2500019)
Reply | +1 | 1

Even CNN is bull, most news cast say what people want to hear and they LIE a lot, including YouTube. Even here in Canada some of the news is BS, twisted etc ... FYI: Didn't mean to throw that at you and was not aimed at you as well
says Markymark on Feb 17th 17 (#2500023)
Reply | +1 | 2

Y'all keep watching your youtube diatribes, thats the REAL news Really, Carla? Did you watch the video? It was an unedited clip of a CNN broadcast. Beyond the video title, the YT poster added no commentary. She did enclose a link to her article on Raw Story, a progressive, left-wing site, however. No one claimed it was "REAL news". Bud simply gave his opinion of it as a "dishonest media melt down", and the last I checked, this is an opinion site.
says Bozette on Feb 18th 17 (#2500248)
Reply | +1 | 2

I saw the program in real time. I have gone to so many of these utube links, and all i usually see is some right wing fellow spouting off. It os an opinion site, i gave my opinion.
says Carla on Feb 18th 17 (#2500259)
Reply | 0 | 0

There are many such videos on YouTube, but this wasn't one of them. Yes you did. I think your final sentence was uncalled for as regarded this post and this video. And that is JMHO. I just thought more highly of you than that, Carla.
says Bozette on Feb 18th 17 (#2500276)
Reply | +1 | 0

Sorry to disappoint you bo. I used the plural in my last sentence. I am distressed about the administration painting any news that doesnt praise and agree with trump, as fake. He is trying to shut down what he thinks goes against him. Even if it just truth. That is dangerous.plain and simple. Soooo many left wing utube posts come on this site. I watch most of them if my phone can pull them up. Those are fake news, and the right believe them (pizza palrlor child **** ring) As i said, i saw the program. She called him sinister while layong on a comforting hand. I would not have tolerated that either. Just a shitshow. Hard to stomache
says Carla on Feb 18th 17 (#2500279)
Reply | 0 | 0

Yes, you used the plural, but using it here indicates this was one in your opinion. Whether you meant it that way or not, that is the appearance of the statement. I am distressed that it has taken such a volatile and - depending upon one's point of view - entertaining and/or cringe-worthy election to bring to people's attention that all of our news is unreliable. I have heard both sides spouting off about "fake news"...one of the few things I have ever managed to agree with both sides about, whether I agree with their examples of such or not.
says Bozette on Feb 18th 17 (#2500288)
Reply | +1 | 1

You saw the real time broadcast and still felt OK about claiming it was 'just another false youtube video'?
says Budwick on Feb 20th 17 (#2502343)
Reply | 0 | 0

More nonsense from talking heads on a news opinion show. I wouldn't call it a melt down. To me it seemed like Charles Blow was using unscrupulous methods of arguing. A) Blow derailed Kayleigh McEnany from making her point by changing the topic. The woman touched you on the arm while talking to you. So what? It was completely irrelevant. B) Blow also his opponent by accusing her of becoming less civil. Blow wasted enough time that we never got to hear what McEnany wanted to say. Why even have a show like this if you don't let your guests talk?
says PhilboydStudge on Feb 17th 17 (#2499958)
Reply | +1 | 2

All great points. As to why - well, it's CNN so, ... They were kind of irrelevant going in.
says Budwick on Feb 17th 17 (#2500017)
Reply | +1 | 1

I don't know if CNN is any less honest than other similar shows like Fox and Friends, Sean Hannity, etc..
says PhilboydStudge on Feb 17th 17 (#2500085)
Reply | +1 | 1

http://data.amirite.net/user_im...7c03b04ec3.jpg
says VicZinc on Feb 18th 17 (#2500343)
Reply | +1 | 1

Vic, IF you were honest, you would admit that the media has been less than honest
says Budwick on Feb 20th 17 (#2502345)
Reply | 0 | 0

The constitution guarantees freedom of press - not freedom of honest press. We as citizens must have multiple sources for news to even begin to understand the goings on of government. Yes, the 'media' has been less than honest, and since John Peter Zenger was arrested in 1734 for writing something the government didn't like (and claimed were 'lies') we Americans have enjoyed the right and privilege of publishing anything we want, no matter how 'false' we think it is. If you were honest you would admit that both side use these 'techniques'. We have always had biased (or even blatantly false) news. We the people must not rely on a single source for news; and we must insist on unfettered access to any-and-all outlets so we can cross reference stories to determine which is most accurate. Of course I have an advantage over you because I understand there is no truth and you are still under the illusion that the truth can be known.
says VicZinc on Feb 20th 17 (#2502375)
Reply | 0 | 0

No one said the press was acting unconstitutionally - just dishonestly. That's the complaint Vic - the press is dishonest. Wanting an honest press isn't a crime either. There is truth Vic. I believe that don't think so, but that doesn't change the fact that there is truth. If you truly thought there is no truth, how would you know that to be true?
says Budwick on Feb 20th 17 (#2502378)
Reply | 0 | 0

I don't. You might be right. Maybe there is truth. I doubt it and will continue to operate under the impression that everything I see and hear is not an complete and accurate depiction of reality. It is called having and open-mind.
says VicZinc on Feb 20th 17 (#2502385)
Reply | 0 | 0

Having an open mind is good. But, not so open your common sense falls out!
says Budwick on Feb 20th 17 (#2502436)
Reply | 0 | 0

I never claimed to have any such thing
says VicZinc on Feb 20th 17 (#2502645)
Reply | 0 | 0

I never said you did.
says Budwick on Feb 20th 17 (#2502675)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.