Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Looking at the way the Chess board is being set up.. I believe we are closer to WW3 than we ever have been. I think there are only two check marks to go. 1. We actually cut off all trade with China because of North Korea. 2. Russia goes ahead and takes the perfect opportunity to fully invade Ukraine and Poland. We are living in some crazy times right on the knives edge. (+10)
says DW2 on Sep 5th 17 (#814055)
Agree (10) | Disagree (0)

I think it is all words and no actions, from most the ones you are claiming of
says bird1986 on Sep 5th 17 (#2647964)
Reply | 0 | 1

I hope you are right.
says DW2 on Sep 5th 17 (#2648006)
Reply | +1 | 0

I think you're right. I've said before that Trump will get us into WWIII and it looks like that is exactly what he will do.
says StarzAbove on Sep 5th 17 (#2647999)
Reply | 0 | 0

Easy to Blame Trump when the Kremlin and The Great Hall of the People have been working on the same agenda for Decades. You throw in the Mullahs in Iran. Add the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. They have all been trying to figure out how to decimate control and Conquer every NATO State for Decades. Is it just coincidence that we have a President who is willing to fight back? Partially. The countries who would love to destroy and have sought the destruction of the United States now realize that their time to plan and prepare is coming to an end. The last 8 years was a cake walk for All of them. Russia, Syria, China, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea. They realize it isn't going to be easy anymore. It isn't going to be easy for Russia to complete the hostile takeover of Ukraine. It won't be easy for them to then invade Poland which is the next easiest target and long sought. It won't be easy for Assad to remain dictator of a region where millions of people have either been murdered or fled do to genocide with the full backing of the Kremlin. China... that one goes deep. They hate the Japanese, the South Koreans and America. They have Used North Korea as a Pitbull since the 50s. They would love for North Korea to be a fully active nuclear State no matter what nut job has control of the button. Then we get to Pakistan. Already a nuclear power hub and also where The Pakistani Government had been hiding Osama Bin Laden for years. Obama took a whole lot of pride in the seal team mission to take out Bin Laden. Though after the fact was there ever even Sanction 1 against Pakistan for hiding him? No. Then we get into Iran. An awesome bunch of folks who are the largest State sponsors of terrorism on the whole Planet. Should have been sanctioned. Frankly should have been decimated. Though the previous Commander in Chief decided the better alternative was to drop an airplane off in Terahn with nearly a billion dollars in beautifully packaged cash. Might as well have had a glitter laced bow and a sexy to and from tag pinned to the outside. Yes, things may have escalated under Trump. Though that's like saying that a group of assassins had to move more quickly and take out everybody because they saw a cop roll down the street.
says DW2 on Sep 5th 17 (#2648012)
Reply | +2 | 0

You can talk about the past, and as usual Obama gets blamed for everything, Trump will take us into WWIII.
says StarzAbove on Sep 5th 17 (#2648013)
Reply | 0 | 0

I'm not Blaming Obama Alone. I'm blaming Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy and Eisenhower. Though admittedly it is much easier to blame the "Current Guy in Charge" vs taking an introspective look at all that has brought us to where we are.
says DW2 on Sep 5th 17 (#2648021)
Reply | 0 | 0

I think you left out where The American I think Spies The got imprisoned but Iranian's yet very well hosted ( Fed nicely) The US Americans ( I saw on TV). how long ago was that, not the one back in the late 70's/ early 80's. The 21st century one. The Iranians let them go if they I think apologise.
says bird1986 on Sep 5th 17 (#2648016)
Reply | +1 | 0

Perhaps as long as Donald is president...we might always be close.
says Sukiesnow on Sep 5th 17 (#2648010)
Reply | 0 | 0

Says the Canadian. Pfft. Tis ok China is most interested in occupying land. :)
says DW2 on Sep 5th 17 (#2648049)
Reply | +1 | 1

I stand by my comment. :)
says Sukiesnow on Sep 5th 17 (#2648068)
Reply | 0 | 1

So does all of Canada until the US somehow loses... there are bad people on this planet. Don't think for a second that Canada wouldn't be a target. :)
says DW2 on Sep 5th 17 (#2648072)
Reply | +1 | 0

I wouldn't think that for a minute. However, Canada isn't intent on world domination.
says Sukiesnow on Sep 6th 17 (#2648456)
Reply | 0 | 1

Hence the problem when adding at least a dozen other countries who Are intent on World Domination. or in some cases simply land and resource occupation. Canadas easy. :)
says DW2 on Sep 8th 17 (#2649762)
Reply | 0 | 0

They are winning here in NZ by simply buying it. Dont get me started...........
says AliceD on Sep 13th 17 (#2653054)
Reply | 0 | 1

Yup World Wide. The Bahamas... that one is weird.
says DW2 on Sep 14th 17 (#2653305)
Reply | 0 | 0

It's insane
says Jaxxi on Sep 13th 17 (#2652664)
Reply | 0 | 0

I think it's all about the definition of Sane...From the view up on my own high horse. I think everybody else is nuts. Though I do truly question my own sanity. Perhaps that gives me a ten point bump on the good ole Sanity Meter. :)
says DW2 on Sep 14th 17 (#2653306)
Reply | 0 | 0

You know what I mean. Twenty years ago life wasn't as whack as it is now. People werent as selfish and arm broken from patting their own backs.
says Jaxxi on Sep 15th 17 (#2653969)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.