Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Dreams & Precognitive Dreams.Sometime's you just can't tell the difference,it's just an agonizing waiting game.Have you ever had Dreams that foretold the Future?
says Darkest_Serenity on Sep 12th 17 (#814375)
Yes I have had Precognitive Dreams Ser (10)
No, just Nightmares Ser (3)
Other (9)

I rarely sleep, let alone dream.
says Tiffanee on Sep 12th 17 (#2652328)
Reply | +7 | 8

I can fall asleep for 15 mins and Dream. https://media.giphy.com/media/1...2l0Y/giphy.gif
says Darkest_Serenity on Sep 12th 17 (#2652338)
Reply | +8 | 8

I have many dreams about someone only to have them call, or hear something about them in reality, kinda scary.
says StarzAbove on Sep 12th 17 (#2652331)
Reply | +8 | 7

I had a Dream that a friend was sobbing her heart out and I rang her up and said https://68.media.tumblr.com/164...16pno1_500.gif "why have you been Crying Alison" lolz I really freaked her out that night , had not seen her for days. Stopped her Crying though,She'd broke up with her fella.
says Darkest_Serenity on Sep 12th 17 (#2652341)
Reply | +7 | 6

Wow, that is scary. The latest episode of mine was I was thinking of someone that I hadn't seen or heard of for years, and that next morning I read their obituary.... scary.
says StarzAbove on Sep 12th 17 (#2652345)
Reply | +6 | 6

Oh Wow! that is eerie , that you were actually thinking of someone you had not thought of for years. He was channeling into you. (hmm)
says Darkest_Serenity on Sep 12th 17 (#2652352)
Reply | +6 | 6

I don't know what it was, but it sure scared me.
says StarzAbove on Sep 12th 17 (#2652354)
Reply | +6 | 6

Were you close once Starz ? I went to a Funeral with a friend of my Nan's in my mid 20's,She couldn't face it so he asked me. It turned out to be a School friends dad that I had seen everyday for years as a Girl, how Weird is that ? I actually got to say "Goodbye" https://media.tenor.com/images/...b95e/tenor.gif his Daughters (my old School friends) came up to me after the Funeral and I nearly fell backwards because I was so surprised.
says Darkest_Serenity on Sep 12th 17 (#2652369)
Reply | +5 | 5

No, it was just someone I once knew and hadn't heard from for a very long time, and the thought of her just popped into my head, the next thing I know, she died.
says StarzAbove on Sep 12th 17 (#2652390)
Reply | +6 | 6

My dreams usually tell me more about myself. And your dream about being at a funeral could also be interpreted as the final death of something you've wanted to get rid of - like for example: hatred of someone, or something you don't like about yourself...like procrastination.
says Sukiesnow on Sep 12th 17 (#2652391)
Reply | +4 | 4

I haven't had one in a long long time. But I used to have some, though they were normally negative signs. (hug)
says Zolfie on Sep 12th 17 (#2652395)
Reply | +5 | 5

I dream every night and they are very clear, but I remember them when I wake up, but five mins later they disappear..
says JD on Sep 12th 17 (#2652396)
Reply | +7 | 7

Write 'em down?
says ZonkeyBalls on Sep 12th 17 (#2652423)
Reply | +1 | 1

I rarely remember a dream and if I do it is only for a short time when I first wake up. I glad I don't have to cope with foretelling the future. Ha!
says Will_Janitor on Sep 12th 17 (#2652397)
Reply | +10 | 9

I can see you... I can see you, Will... I can see... Oooh... I can see you mopping the floor.
says ZonkeyBalls on Sep 12th 17 (#2652420)
Reply | +5 | 5

Somebody's gotta clean this shit up. (jolly)
says Will_Janitor on Sep 12th 17 (#2652431)
Reply | +6 | 6

Be careful with that corner... I had too much chili last night.
says ZonkeyBalls on Sep 12th 17 (#2652432)
Reply | +4 | 4

(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(biggrin)
says StarzAbove on Sep 12th 17 (#2652433)
Reply | +4 | 4

I often have dreams about everyday life and things that I'm waiting to happen. Most of the time, reality turns out very differently. In any case, I personally don't believe that dreams are capable of foretelling the future.
says primeiro on Sep 12th 17 (#2652404)
Reply | +8 | 7

It's a bunch of Malarky that's why or we'd have heard much more about it. "Renowned Dreamologist Chester McGoogle was tapped by Donald Trump earlier today to dream about North Korea so the U.S. Armed Forces can be properly prepared"
says Bub on Sep 13th 17 (#2652493)
Reply | +3 | 3

Yep. I'm very skeptical about it too.
says primeiro on Sep 13th 17 (#2652502)
Reply | +2 | 2

I can't remember exactly but I have many nightmares especially lately, nothing specific. The majority of my nightmares are always just feelings, never images
says OzSurfer on Sep 12th 17 (#2652407)
Reply | +8 | 8

Sometimes I also have dreams that are just uncomfortable feelings. Then I wake up with that feeling in my mind. Then, shortly after, I realize that there is no reason to feel that way, and feel relieved. lol
says primeiro on Sep 12th 17 (#2652422)
Reply | +4 | 3

Yes, same here
says OzSurfer on Sep 12th 17 (#2652425)
Reply | +3 | 3

indeed I had one you were sending me titty pics!
says ergoproxy on Sep 12th 17 (#2652409)
Reply | +1 | 1

I had a dream a while back that I was driving to my dad's house. Coming out of the west was what appeared to be a huge tidal wave bearing down on us. As I pulled in to his driveway, he got in my truck and we drove off, headed up the hill to the airport. Here's where it gets weird. In the dream I was driving my dad's old Chevy truck, but at the time of the dream I was driving my Mazda pickup, the Chevy had a camper on the back and spent most of it's time sitting around. My dad is 88, so my assumption was I might inherit the truck at some point in the future, but I didn't expect to be driving it before then. Since the dream though, the camper was damaged in the winter and insurance wrote it off. So then he just had the truck. He hasn't really used the camper in the last few years, so replacing it didn't make sense to him and he had no use for the truck. So, since my old Mazda was getting a little rough around the edges, he sold me the Chevy, and now it's my daily driver. So, I can't speak to whether the tidal wave part will come true, it hasn't yet, thank God, but my dad is still alive and I'm driving the Chevy now, and I did not foresee that a possibility when I had the dream.
says Maze on Sep 12th 17 (#2652410)
Reply | +6 | 5

Ha! A typo, last sentence. "I did not foresee that a possibility" should have been "I did not foresee that possibility" D'OH! I think it started life as "I didn't foresee that as a possibility" and I **** up the edit. Maybe Sukie was right...
says Maze on Sep 13th 17 (#2652535)
Reply | +1 | 2

I rarely remember any.. Mostly i dream about stupid crap at work because it's almost time for my alarm to come on...
says DandyDon on Sep 12th 17 (#2652411)
Reply | +7 | 7

Some years ago I had a recurring dream of two trains crashing in a tunnel.Then two trains crashed in the Severn Tunnel.Never had the dream again.Weird.
says Blewynanifail on Sep 12th 17 (#2652416)
Reply | +8 | 7

I have something in my pants... Oh, look, it's MKUltra... Ooooh... Cutie... How did you find your way down there? Yikes! No biting! No biting! Shame on you!
says ZonkeyBalls on Sep 12th 17 (#2652419)
Reply | +4 | 4

I rarely remember my dreams. I'm pretty sure I'm in a dream right now, commenting on a post about dreams.
says SynysterGates on Sep 12th 17 (#2652424)
Reply | +9 | 8

I am haunting you until you wake up, sweating from your balls to the ceiling stains.
says ZonkeyBalls on Sep 12th 17 (#2652428)
Reply | +3 | 3

(maniac)(maniac)
says SynysterGates on Sep 13th 17 (#2652806)
Reply | +1 | 1

Yes I have. The worst was the one I had two weeks before my dad died. It is one I have never forget
says Lil_Princess on Sep 12th 17 (#2652463)
Reply | +3 | 4

NEVER
says Bub on Sep 13th 17 (#2652488)
Reply | +5 | 5

Precognitive dreams run in my blood line.
says JackHenryKraven on Sep 13th 17 (#2652505)
Reply | +2 | 2

I have had my fair share dreams beginning I would wake up gasping for air and then how would turn around the next time and wake up and be like I was in the moment cooking something they're making something or just not understanding why I was doing what I was doing and then I started to recognize that it was something subliminally deep within my mind that had to do with my serotonin levels and my frontal lobe after my brain tumor of course is when I started to really pay attention to it and start realizing just see what happens and see what plays out and next thing you know I'm sitting outside one night and closing my eyes and just thinking and have an epiphany people call it deja vu but no Deja Vu is a memory of the past and Epiphany is a premonition or precognitive dream and like I said I have them a few times a week I'll have an idea this constitutes in my dream and Jen that we meeting somebody that dream will come in to where I say or do whatever isn't that point it's just another way of continuing the light Burning Bright cuz even in darkness in our dreams we still shine bright does there is no extinguishing the light
says Cbear1 on Sep 13th 17 (#2652515)
Reply | +2 | 3

I don't dream, proably because I'm a very light sleeper I was in the Eagle Harbor Lighthouse, had some bad thoughts lookin out on the lake. those thoughts did come perdition http://data.amirite.net/user_im...882aab2db9.jpg someone did a nice painting of the lighthousehttp://data.amirite.net/user_im...882cd5f4e0.jpg
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Sep 13th 17 (#2652529)
Reply | +3 | 3

Yes and no. I was only 3 with no concept of outer space yet. I dreamt we were all lining up to board a new planet and when we walked outside the thing was absolutely terrifyingly enormous, right next to us hovering overhead, shadowing the sun. I hid behind my moms leg not wanting to be in line but everyone acted like it was no big deal. It really freaked me out when I turned 6 and learned of planets...I've never shaken it
says Jaxxi on Sep 13th 17 (#2652652)
Reply | +3 | 2

I've had a few. I've also had a couple visions as well.
says Trish on Sep 13th 17 (#2652729)
Reply | +3 | 2

I had lots of dreams, and, sometimes, a feeling of "déjà vu".
says Marianne on Sep 13th 17 (#2652926)
Reply | +1 | 1

Yes, when I was middle school I had a dream about my school being burnt down the night before it happened. About a minute after waking up my mom got a call from the school saying it was burnt down. The school is Whatcom Middle School. I'd say it's a coincidence I dreamed about that, but it wouldn't make sense.
says Crimson on Sep 17th 17 (#2655834)
Reply | 0 | 1

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.