Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

The sexual lyrics coupled with the symbolism of the hanging of a white child in this video belies the rapper's anti-racism statement at the end. YouTube, which has been on a censorship binge of late, doesn't even deign to age restrict this video, much less censor it. Note that the rapper has nearly a half a million subscribers, while the video has upwards of 5.3 million views and nearly 400,000 likes. I find this video disturbing. (+8)
says Bozette on Sep 13th 17 (#814416)
Agree (10) | Disagree (2)

Come on, you find the ingredients listed on a ketchup bottle disturbing and that's what makes you such an intriguing scientific experiment.
says ZonkeyBalls on Sep 13th 17 (#2653007)
Reply | +2 | 3

I do often find the ingredients in our food products disturbing. (biggrin)
says Bozette on Sep 13th 17 (#2653035)
Reply | +3 | 3

To a certain culture, "anti racism" means ~kill whitey~. I don't find it disturbing at all. It's expected, with the divisive agenda of today's media.
says ASPD on Sep 13th 17 (#2653017)
Reply | +3 | 4

That I expect something like this, and I do, makes it no less disturbing. Gotta wonder about the parent that allowed their child to be 'hanged' in this video, as well.
says Bozette on Sep 13th 17 (#2653039)
Reply | +3 | 3

True enough. I guess what I meant was that this is the way it is going to be and it (the propaganda) can't won't be stopped. As far as the parents...you've seen "parents" of today. They pedal the kids off on Grandma and Grandpa. That's how much they care about their kids. They will do anything for a price or a bag of pot.
says ASPD on Sep 13th 17 (#2653073)
Reply | +2 | 2

Nope. Not with the press, pundits, and politicians continuously stirring the pot. Despite all that, though, it is social media and college administrations that are having a bigger impact, I believe. I do not know people like this out here in my 3D world, and I live in Flint! It really is a small minority that is pushing this agenda...but it is growing.
says Bozette on Sep 13th 17 (#2653079)
Reply | +1 | 1

So many perpetuated lies. So much disrespect. So much hatred. So much divisiveness. And, you're right - a huge double standard on YouTube's part. Very troubling.
says Budwick on Sep 13th 17 (#2653062)
Reply | +3 | 5

This was quite disturbing and the fact that parents allow this crap ... hanging a young kid? WTH. Lot's of hatred in that video.
says SynysterGates on Sep 13th 17 (#2653075)
Reply | +3 | 4

As jaded as I am, I'm still taken aback that the parents allowed their child to be 'hanged' in this video.
says Bozette on Sep 13th 17 (#2653085)
Reply | +2 | 1

Agree!!
says SynysterGates on Sep 13th 17 (#2653087)
Reply | +1 | 1

I find that offensive. It has me asking the age-old question: what is wrong with people?!?
says PhilboydStudge on Sep 13th 17 (#2653078)
Reply | +2 | 2

I wonder what future generations will think of the current zeitgeist?
says Bozette on Sep 13th 17 (#2653084)
Reply | +1 | 1

I could hardly read the post questions...my eyes hurt.
says Sukiesnow on Sep 14th 17 (#2653147)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.