Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

What should the US do about North Korea? Why?
says Bozette on Oct 7th 17 (#815355)
NUKE THE BASTARDS! (0)
Keep on Tweeting! (2)
I have an idea... (1)
Other (1)

http://data.amirite.net/user_im...93bc6c6641.jpg
says Bozette on Oct 7th 17 (#2669179)
Reply | 0 | 0

What can you ever do with the lunatic fringe? I'd always hoped that, ONE day, some North Korean would have the cajones to cap that corpulent little ****, but so far.....nada. I think it says a lot about a segment of the Korean populace who, no matter how badly they have been used/tortured in their lives, are continually willing to be subservient to this little fekker. With that said, I have no idea. Let him continue splashing missles in the Pacific I guess while jumping around like a demented idiot. https://68.media.tumblr.com/a7d...qo1_r5_400.gif
says Freeranger on Oct 7th 17 (#2669181)
Reply | +3 | 1

I seriously doubt that anyone other than his immediate military guards can get anywhere near him. Didn't he recently accuse one of his uncles of plotting to assassinate him and he had the uncle shot the uncle with an anti-tank missile? Those around him know that, aside from losing their lives if they tried, they would lose their status and, so far, it would appear that they are the only ones not eating paper these days.
says Linnster on Oct 7th 17 (#2669204)
Reply | 0 | 0

That's something I have always wondered about subjugated populations throughout history...they outnumber their keepers yet seldom do any try to revolt.
says Bozette on Oct 7th 17 (#2669207)
Reply | 0 | 0

and there it it Boze. Why?
says Freeranger on Oct 7th 17 (#2669209)
Reply | 0 | 0

Let them alone. Trump is aggravating more than he is helping.
says Sukiesnow on Oct 7th 17 (#2669191)
Reply | +2 | 2

If I could answer that I would be ruling the world. Nuke the bastards? That would be an absolute disaster. Keep on tweeting? That accomplishes nothing and may make an already dangerous situation worse. If I was the president I would be doing everything in my power to engage China. They have influence in North Korea and the last thing they want are nuclear weapons on their doorstep.
says Chris_PHAET_Demon on Oct 12th 17 (#2672713)
Reply | +1 | 1

Agreed, Chris.
says Bozette on Oct 12th 17 (#2672716)
Reply | 0 | 0

Nothing. Stop giving them attention. Besides in the past 100 years who has dropped more bombs on other people including two nukes. You want to worry about someone USA is he one.
says sh9683 on Oct 14th 17 (#2674088)
Reply | +1 | 1

I agree. The only times Trump received any agreement from the left, the MSM, or his detractors on social media was when he bombed Syria and regarding sanctions.
says Bozette on Oct 14th 17 (#2674139)
Reply | 0 | 0

I'm all for putting a bullet between Kim Jong Un's eyes. He is a third generation leader and the NK people don't know anything better or different. He has been saying outrageous crazy rhetoric since the day he took power. He wants to be seen as all powerful. Trump put the little shit in his place. And China has stepped up to the plate, but they could always do more. Kim Jong Un couldn't care less about sanctions that hurt his people, it's all about the power and world image to him....at any cost.
says darjack on Oct 18th 17 (#2676728)
Reply | +1 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.