Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

It is true that no one person can do good for all, yet by the accidents of circumstance we are each brought close to a select and precious few. We should make the greatest effort possible to do good for all those that come near, if only for the briefest moment. (+9)
says ErasmusB_FurmanSmall on Oct 22nd 17 (#816004)
Agree (10) | Disagree (1)

There are a few people whose path I briefly crossed that had a profound impact upon me. I believe we all do so at times, without even realizing it. To my mind, the best way to thank those strangers that touched my life is to 'pay it forward'.
says Bozette on Oct 23rd 17 (#2680576)
Reply | +3 | 3

I couldn't agree more, in every kind of way.
says Piper2 on Oct 23rd 17 (#2680710)
Reply | +2 | 2

Once, as I was leaving a medical center, I noticed an elderly lady with a walker struggling to open the exit door. I stepped forward and held it open for her. She said, "Thank you so much. You'll go straight to heaven for that." I smiled and said she was very welcome, but that I hoped the heaven part wouldn't be for a while yet. We both laughed. That warm moment happened about 10 years ago, but I have never forgotten it.
says Thinkerbell on Nov 1st 17 (#2686255)
Reply | +2 | 2

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.