Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Please take an hour and a half to watch this documentary about kids who are exploited and sexually abused in Hollywood...it is heartbreaking. I never heard about the few who were charged and convicted, at least one of whom still works in the industry after his release. This highlights only a few stories, the telltale signs of which are all over both Hollywood and the music industry. (+1)
says Bozette on Nov 21st 17 (#816752)
(1) | (0)

An Open Secret explains how high-powered Hollywood men groom children (and their parents) into trusting them and even moving in with them. The slow process, fueled by constant manipulation and the lure of the Hollywood lifestyle, tears out children from their parents and places them at the mercy of rich perverts. Producer Gabe Hoffman made An Open Secret available online on Vimeo for a limited time “to commemorate serial predator Harvey Weinstein finally being exposed”. Hoffman stated: “Harvey Weinstein, by the way, is not the only one who has used confidentiality settlements. That’s why more of Hollywood’s behavior hasn’t been exposed. This is the tip of the iceberg” – Hollywood Reporter, Hollywood **** Abuse Film ‘An Open Secret’ Released Online The documentary got a limited theatrical release a few years ago but Hoffman is having major problems finding a distributor. “We haven’t got any offers from major distributors yet because Hollywood doesn’t want to expose its dirty laundry, so we’ve been sitting on this for a while. Now, we want to celebrate the brave women who have exposed Harvey” – Ibid. https://vigilantcitizen.com/lat...d-online-free/
says Bozette on Nov 21st 17 (#2695261)
Reply | +2 | 2

I'll have a look at the video tonight and comment back on it.
says SynysterGates on Nov 21st 17 (#2695352)
Reply | +2 | 2

I watched it, although I was unable to view it without some pauses. I'm thinking most of those kids felt both fear and loathing. It is sickening, and the blame widespread.
says Piper2 on Nov 22nd 17 (#2695657)
Reply | +2 | 2

Yes, the blame is widespread in these particular industries when it comes to children.
says Bozette on Nov 22nd 17 (#2695662)
Reply | +2 | 2

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.