Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

So in the house I’m in there are two outdoor cats that I’ve made my own. They are very independent. Though every time I play any Janes Addiction song on my Bluetooth speaker, both come running to hang out. Animals love music. (+13)
says DW2 on Dec 7th 17 (#817024)
Agree (14) | Disagree (1)

Seems like most do! But some music I would play would make my Hound howl away! LOL
says Rooster on Dec 7th 17 (#2701278)
Reply | +2 | 2

Funny, did you want the hound to howl(what)
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Dec 7th 17 (#2701282)
Reply | +1 | 1

They probably like the way you are while the music is playing, or it just tells them you are someplace they can visit with you.
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Dec 7th 17 (#2701279)
Reply | +1 | 2

I've read and heard that many kinds of non-human animals do. Cats are individuals too, so it's surely possible that those two actually like that song...
says Piper2 on Dec 8th 17 (#2701442)
Reply | +1 | 2

I have a niece whose dog watches TV all the time. It's really funny to see. It seems to know what's going on, or probably likes the movement. lol But who knows for sure what animals think. lol
says StarzAbove on Dec 8th 17 (#2701582)
Reply | +1 | 2

Very cool! I like that you are so attentive to notice things like that - stuff that your animals like / dislike. Consider this - Personally I find that my animals pick up on how I am feeling. Their mood seems to mirror my own. Maybe your kitty cats are sensing your own pleasure when listening to music and they find happiness and security in how you are feeling. [Plus of course, as we all know, kitty cats love 'gettin down' with the rhythm!] One exception to my theory that I've also noticed though is when I'm sick and feeling low. Interestingly, my pups will gather round me, literally gather around, lay near me, look at me, come nuzzle me now and then. It always brings a smile to my face, I know they care and in their way are caring for me.
says Budwick on Dec 14th 17 (#2703751)
Reply | 0 | 1

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.