Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Who's looking forward to the 2018 World Cup, and who do think will win it all?
says PhilboydStudge on Jan 13th 18 (#817567)
Les Bleus (2)
Verde Amarela (0)
Die Mannschaft (1)
La Roja (0)
La Albiceleste (0)
De Rode Duivels (0)
Other (3)

I hate saying this, but... Let's be realistic here. Germans are actually very crafty, when it comes to football - and that means **** football, with FA rules, not the pig bladder game - so... I think they might take it.
says ZonkeyBalls on Jan 14th 18 (#2712178)
Reply | +3 | 3

England!!! Haha I'm joking, I'm joking. (hehe) 乂^◡^乂
says Ada on Jan 16th 18 (#2712806)
Reply | +2 | 2

Hopefully they make a good showing of it. For some reason I've never found myself rooting for them. I think it's because I once had a good friend who came to the States from Manchester who was a huge (and cocky) Man U fan. Great guy aside from that. (smile)
says PhilboydStudge on Jan 16th 18 (#2712868)
Reply | +1 | 1

Sadly England just don't produce enough home grown players that are playing at the top levels week in week out anymore. We buy too many foreign players rather than invest money in young English players. Germany had a similar problem around 2000 and what they did is make it a rule that all Bundesliga teams have at least six and then ten German players in all of their squads and that's why now they've tonnes of quality German players to pick from. Respect to them for doing what we should of started doing years ago and that's why they're the World Champions while England now struggle just to get out of the group stages in finals. 乂º︵º乂
says Ada on Jan 16th 18 (#2712883)
Reply | 0 | 0

I never knew of that Bundesliga rule. It does help explain how the die Mannschaft seem to have a constant influx of young talent. The player I would really like to see in the World Cup is Marco Reus. He runs beautifully... too bad he's made of glass. Speaking of fast human beings, is Gareth Bale on England's squad? According to Wikipedia he's not playing for the Three Lions. Would you know why?
says PhilboydStudge on Jan 16th 18 (#2712909)
Reply | +1 | 1

Gareth Bale opted to play international football for Wales rather than England Phil. 乂º◡º乂
says Ada on Jan 16th 18 (#2712941)
Reply | +1 | 1

I don't really care at all about the world cup. sorry not sorry
says lizardqueen on Jan 17th 18 (#2713288)
Reply | +1 | 1

Apology no apology is not necessary. (smile)
says PhilboydStudge on Jan 17th 18 (#2713293)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.