Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

The easiest way to doubt your own sanity is to look at your ex. amirite? (+1)
says Tiffanee on Feb 5th 18 (#817990)
(1) | (0)

My ex was pretty nice, we ended up splitting because our paths just kept separating and we saw each other even less.
says Sunny_the_skeptic on Feb 5th 18 (#2720563)
Reply | +8 | 8

Sometimes I suppose. My ex and I actually get along pretty good most of the time and I'm always polite. Since she quit drinking? She's almost human again! I'm sorry but she doesn't make me doubt my sanity. She did at one time but not any more. We've moved on with our lives and life is good now. Yours will be in time also.
says Rooster on Feb 5th 18 (#2720574)
Reply | +7 | 8

I got along with my ex for 14 years in our 16 year marriage. She did doubt my own sanity during and after the divorce, but not anymore. I'm drama free from her. Dead or alive I could not care a less. That chapter is closed and the book has been burnt ... I've moved on .
says SynysterGates on Feb 5th 18 (#2720598)
Reply | +7 | 7

That happens - but not always.
says Marianne on Feb 5th 18 (#2720641)
Reply | +6 | 6

An ex girlfriend of mine cheated on me with my best friend so for me there is no forgiving or forgetting that and the pain and hurt I felt but I moved on and have a great woman in my life now she is the best.
says Metal_god14 on Feb 5th 18 (#2720674)
Reply | +6 | 6

An "ex", is so many different things to so many different people. To some, an ex is the one that got away and to others, the ex is someone they are so happy they escaped. I don't have any bad feelings about any ex girlfriends. We had our time together and then we both moved on, looking for the "one".
says JustJimColo on Feb 5th 18 (#2720804)
Reply | +5 | 5

It depends on which one. Most were excellent and a couple were huge mistakes that made me wonder if I must be crazy.
says JerryHendrickson on Feb 6th 18 (#2720946)
Reply | +6 | 6

I found out that I wasn’t the one who was crazy, they do make you feel that way though.
says Rose_Bud on Feb 7th 18 (#2721439)
Reply | +3 | 3

Well yeah, when they put you on the ultimate emotional roller-coaster ride from Hell. I've only had 2 bad ones like that. The rest were all awesome and still are.
says JerryHendrickson on Feb 7th 18 (#2721443)
Reply | +3 | 3

I loved someone so dearly I just wished he hadn’t take it for granted, he was selfish. My eyes see clearer now.
says Rose_Bud on Feb 6th 18 (#2720948)
Reply | +6 | 6

Looking back at one of my exes , the Psychotic **** that he was I think one can reclaim back their sanity after some length of time. https://media.giphy.com/media/L...s4xy/giphy.gif or.....maybe not
says Darkest_Serenity on Feb 7th 18 (#2721401)
Reply | +5 | 6

The two were insanely sane, clearheaded and had a purpose to go forward with. I haven't had ** in ten years. Not to say, that there wasn't a lot of pussy trying to introduce themselves. I just didn't feel like it. I don't, if I ever will. I'm a idiot, ** of a brain-child, always thinking I'm better than... Well.. Anyone else? I must die alone.
says ZonkeyBalls on Feb 13th 18 (#2723807)
Reply | +1 | 1

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.