Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

When you think of things you remember, do you find yourself imagining it much better than It actually was? For example, seeing a movie or watching a show long ago coming back to it and realizing it’s not once as great as you had thought.
says jacobhix on Feb 8th 18 (#818044)
Yeah, I do that sometimes. (7)
No, I don’t think I have experienced this. (0)
Okay but dinosaurs are actually pretty cool. (0)
Other (0)

Yes, sometimes I look back on some of the music I used to listen to when I was a teenager in the early '00s, and I can't believe I liked some of that crap! Some of it is still really good and I still listen to it, but there's a lot of stuff that just didn't age well. Take this for example; this was one of my favourite songs at the time, now I just look at it and think, it's just generic cookie cutter punk rock. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfcLcDBII78
says Thedudeyouhatetomeet on Feb 8th 18 (#2721844)
Reply | +1 | 2

Yea, some movies..
says DandyDon on Feb 8th 18 (#2721861)
Reply | +2 | 3

When reflecting on great TV shows as a kid, I think it's better if we remember them the way we did way back when. Watching Lost in Space a couple years ago burst the bubble and killed the memory.
says JustJimColo on Feb 8th 18 (#2721915)
Reply | +2 | 2

I happen to be blessed/cursed with a vivid memory. So...i have no illusions.
says Carla on Feb 9th 18 (#2721983)
Reply | +2 | 2

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.