Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Have any cool dreams lately?
says DWF on Feb 10th 18 (#818091)

The last known dream was about my being on the roof of a tall office building and falling over the edge of it - that was several years ago. Obviously, I survived the fall, lol.
says PartyOfOne on Feb 11th 18 (#2722880)
Reply | +2 | 1

OH NO falling seems to be such a common dream, I used to ski or skate when younger and so often I would dream of falling, it never hurt but boy it made my body jump when I hit ground in my dream my bed caught me and made an awful big dent. (foreveralone)
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Feb 14th 18 (#2724170)
Reply | +1 | 1

Thank god our only injury was emotional harm, nothing else - still, bad enough ;) Good post, by the way!
says PartyOfOne on Feb 14th 18 (#2724205)
Reply | 0 | 0

I dream a lot of about living in my old home and everything is still the same.
says StarzAbove on Feb 11th 18 (#2722993)
Reply | +2 | 1

Hey starz - That is what I do all the time, revisiting places I loved living in. Problem is, I get lost in dream houses because they seem to have many secret places I never found in reality. (confused)
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Feb 14th 18 (#2724169)
Reply | +2 | 2

I didn't want to move out of my previous home, but things were going commercial all around us, so I had no choice. I guess that's why I still dream about it. But moving was the best thing we ever did.
says StarzAbove on Feb 14th 18 (#2724246)
Reply | 0 | 0

starz that is sad when things change so much you can't go back. Kinda the same out here where i grew up, it is all houses now, Even if i wanted horses , snowmobiles ,dirt bikes there would be no free space to ride any longer. Stupid rich people took all the good land boo hoo.
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Feb 14th 18 (#2724377)
Reply | +1 | 1

Reading some of the comments made me remember dreams I have had in the past but now I really don't sleep enough to dream, reading all night instead of sleeping is my usual problem, unless I take a sleeping pill.(6)(ill)
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Feb 14th 18 (#2724172)
Reply | +2 | 2

Aww, that's terrible. I sleep very well every night, I can only imagine how miserable it would be to have insomnia.
says StarzAbove on Feb 14th 18 (#2724248)
Reply | 0 | 0

Thanks starz I think i am accustomed to it now. (allthethings)
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Feb 14th 18 (#2724375)
Reply | +1 | 1

Good post, DWF ;)
says PartyOfOne on Feb 14th 18 (#2724207)
Reply | +1 | 0

Sometimes I dream about being back in Russia. Or in the afterlife, where there are no questions, only truth.
says Masha on Feb 18th 18 (#2725886)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.