Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Quiz: Which Jurassic Park Character Are You?
says Sofia on Apr 13th 18 (#819105)
I'm... (5)
I don't like Quizzes (1)
Other (1)

Dr. Ellie Sattler You are dedicated to your work, but you recognize the importance of a healthy personal life, too. Naturally affectionate, with an attention to detail, you're always looking for ways to support the people you care about. Okay, I'll take it.
says Sofia on Apr 13th 18 (#2745594)
Reply | +5 | 5

Dr. Alan Grant http://www4.pictures.crowdleap....e_DiFXakIx.jpg You're so dedicated to your work, you sometimes lose sight of everything else. Still, there's a heart of gold under that swarthy exterior.
says Rooster on Apr 13th 18 (#2745602)
Reply | +3 | 3

Meh.. Dr. Ellie Sattler You are dedicated to your work, but you recognize the importance of a healthy personal life, too. Naturally affectionate, with an attention to detail, you're always looking for ways to support the people you care about.
says DandyDon on Apr 13th 18 (#2745639)
Reply | +3 | 3

Dr. Ian Malcolm When times get tough, you either crack jokes, pose seductively, or both. The world needs more people like you. Sounds good to me. lol Great to see you doing the quizzes again, Sofia.
says StarzAbove on Apr 13th 18 (#2745640)
Reply | +2 | 2

Dr. Ellie Sattler You are dedicated to your work, but you recognize the importance of a healthy personal life, too. Naturally affectionate, with an attention to detail, you're always looking for ways to support the people you care about. Phew! I didn't want to be the evil, overweight computer programmer.
says PhilboydStudge on Apr 13th 18 (#2745680)
Reply | +3 | 3

Lex Murphy "You're a good person, but in times of crisis, you sometimes have a hard time keeping it together. Once calmed, however, you have the smarts to save the day. Also, you're probably a vegetarian." I haven't watched the movie so I don't know the characters, but I like the description and the fact that it's a kid, so I'll take that. :P I'm not a vegetarian, though. :P
says primeiro on Apr 14th 18 (#2745759)
Reply | +3 | 3

Dr. Ian Malcolm When times get tough, you either crack jokes, pose seductively, or both. The world needs more people like you.
says xather on Apr 14th 18 (#2745837)
Reply | +2 | 2

Dr. Ellie Sattler You are dedicated to your work, but you recognize the importance of a healthy personal life, too. Naturally affectionate, with an attention to detail, you're always looking for ways to support the people you care about.
says azlotto on Apr 14th 18 (#2745856)
Reply | +2 | 2

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.