Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Who better to talk about bullying than the woman married to the biggest bully in the country? You go girl!
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#819790)

You probably would as you don't believe in the truth anyways. Maybe they should just block everyone they don't like or that maybe bullies them!
says Rooster on May 14th 18 (#2760892)
Reply | +4 | 5

I believe in the truth, I just don't believe in some bullies on a witch hunt trying to hurt someone. A person they've all said how much they like and now have turned their back on her.
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2760905)
Reply | 0 | 1

Yeah right! I just don't like liars! Or people who want to know the truth but then make excuses to not believe it.
says Rooster on May 14th 18 (#2760906)
Reply | +2 | 4

Good for you. I guess I could say the same about every conservative that is still supporting the lying Trump. But I forgot, you don't like political posts.
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2760909)
Reply | 0 | 1

Sorry I can't give her any respect. She married the guy, plus she isn't an american.
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on May 14th 18 (#2761084)
Reply | +2 | 3

She needs to speak out more about the bullying her husband is doing. She completely ignores his crap.
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2761088)
Reply | +1 | 1

Melania Trump has been an official American, since 2006.
says Piper2 on May 15th 18 (#2761239)
Reply | +1 | 1

I dont think she is ignoring him. With this platform, i think she is, in her way, sticking it to him.
says Carla on May 14th 18 (#2761093)
Reply | +3 | 2

I hope you're right. I doubt he was too happy with her comments, that is if he was smart enough to realize what she was saying. lol
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2761097)
Reply | +2 | 2

I think they lead separate lives. I think she is going to come out the other end of this, sans him, with a son and a large portion of whatever liquid assets he may have.
says Carla on May 14th 18 (#2761100)
Reply | +2 | 3

I think you're right, I feel certain she only married him for his money anyway.
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2761103)
Reply | +2 | 2

Why else??
says Carla on May 14th 18 (#2761111)
Reply | +2 | 2

Of course she married him for his money. Look at the guy, Melania is a decent looking woman, can't you just see her saying, I want me some of that hair and orange skin? LOL I don't think so.
says Flrdsgns on May 14th 18 (#2761113)
Reply | +2 | 2

Yep, you're right, no one in their right mind would look twice at that fool, except for his money. With all his money, why can't he get a good haircut. Geez.
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2761116)
Reply | +2 | 3

He cant, starz. He had a procedure done to shrink his scalp. It's this or a hairpiece. Baldness isnt even an option for him now.
says Carla on May 15th 18 (#2761235)
Reply | +2 | 2

hahaha . I guess when they shrank his scalp all his brains fell out. lol
says StarzAbove on May 15th 18 (#2761265)
Reply | 0 | 1

Someone said "She is soooo beautiful. It's no wonder large, homely women hate her & her family... I doubt anyone hates Melania, I agree she is a beautiful woman married to a moron.
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2761098)
Reply | +1 | 1

I agree with Melania about the bullies, it's a shame there are so many bullies on social media sites. You would think they would have outgrown that kind of thing once they became adults. It's a crying shame that some bullies will go on a witch hunt to hurt someone, not even knowing the real circumstance or truth about another person. Sad.
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2761108)
Reply | 0 | 0

I'm no fan of Melania, I think she is nothing but a gold digger, who had no problems dating a married man. That said, I hope she can actually have some influence about cyber bullying. I would like to see some of it rub off on her husband.
says Flrdsgns on May 14th 18 (#2761110)
Reply | +3 | 2

I kinda felt sorry for her when he was cheating with Stormy after she had just given birth. But she knew he was a cheater when she married him. If they cheat with you, they will cheat on you. That's what my Mother used to say. And she was right. I hope she's really means what she said. Now I heard on TV, she's in the hospital, a surgical procedure. Hope she's doing OK.
says StarzAbove on May 14th 18 (#2761129)
Reply | 0 | 0

She is doing fine, surgery was a success. Most people who have that surgery go home the next day. I guess they will keep her for the rest of the week simply because she is the FLOTUS.
says Flrdsgns on May 15th 18 (#2761134)
Reply | +3 | 2

You're right. Probably wanted to be away from Donald for a week.
says StarzAbove on May 15th 18 (#2761138)
Reply | 0 | 1

I did hear the First Lady's recent announcement of her "formal platform" in that role...."Be Best". She did mention bullying in there, and social media. Not much on how she planned on combating anything she mentioned, exactly, but she did mention that. Perhaps you and others are aware, that the featured video is from back in 2016, before her husband was even elected. Maybe she knows just what she's doing. Maybe she still excuses her husband's own words as "boys will be boys", and locker room talk. I do not know, and wouldn't claim to.
says Piper2 on May 15th 18 (#2761238)
Reply | +2 | 2

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.