Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Constantly being upbeat and cheerful is exhausting, but it sure beats having to answer "What's wrong?" repeatedly. (+10)
says Vrendowl on Jun 12th 18 (#820504)
Agree (10) | Disagree (0)

I agree! I hate it when people say that to me! Bugs the crap out of me.
says Rooster on Jun 12th 18 (#2777418)
Reply | +1 | 1

Ha ha ha... That is so true... While I try to put this sort of thing under the label of Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...it's grating...still, its' worth it. I ask Is Everything ok? ...if I wonder about a friend...that's much better than What's wrong?
says Sukiesnow on Jun 12th 18 (#2777568)
Reply | +1 | 1

I remember in high school, having our varsity cheerleading head coach as my first period math teacher... just being about the constant extremely upbeat and extremely cheerful so early in the morning was exhausting... And then she'd repeatedly ask what's wrong? ... It was the worse of both worlds... of course, we finally told her, and I don't think she liked our attitudes but it's not fun having someone attempt to force you to be peppy so dang early in the morning. But I think it got better once we talked about it... at least she stopped wonder and asking what was wrong.
says Zolfie on Jun 13th 18 (#2777835)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.