Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

The question isn't will London fall, it's Will the U.K burn?
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jun 14th 18 (#820557)

http://data.amirite.net/user_im...1b7e51bf92.jpg May appointed Sajid Javid, a second-generation migrant whose parents came to Britain from Pakistan, as Home Secretary on Monday morning, plugging a hole left when predecessor Amber Rudd fell victim to a growing controversy over the treatment of the so-called Windrush generation of immigrants. Javid, 48, is the first member of an ethnic minority to hold the position, one of the most senior in the British government. He had spoken out forcefully on the plight of people from former British colonies who arrived legally in Britain in the 1950s and 60s, but who had struggled to prove their status amid a wider crackdown on illegal immigration. They became known as the Windrush generation after the name of the ship that brought an early group of Caribbean migrants to Britain in 1948. Sajid Javid announced his new ‘counter-terrorism’ strategy earlier this month which included releasing convicted terrorist Anjem Choudary from prison early. That’s all you need to know.
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jun 14th 18 (#2778340)
Reply | +2 | 1

Tommy remember this: they can only kill you once focus on the music, it won't hurt so bad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n19GVGtBAUE
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jun 14th 18 (#2778346)
Reply | +2 | 2

An imam has placed a hit on Tommy Robinson. Coalan Rob: As soon as he arrived he was told there are people here who don’t like him. He was put on the main wing which is central main heart of the prison. It’s not solitary it’s the main open season(?) part of the prison… And that was where he was put. We found specifics of the prison. It is around 71% Muslim. This is really, really, really disastrous. The last one was close to 2%. As soon as he arrived he looked around. He could see people shouting. It’s really, really quite terrifying. He went to his cell. He said all night people were shouting and banging on his door, screaming death threats… We also have there’s been a hit by an imam on him directly. did you ever read the story when Christians were fed to the lions? and the people cheered
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jun 14th 18 (#2778349)
Reply | +1 | 1

Britian don't have a 1st Admendment Britian DON"T have a 2nd ADMENDMENT remember that while you watch the "British sunset" don't understand that reference....... gee I wonder why no...not really
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jun 14th 18 (#2778354)
Reply | 0 | 0

I just called MasterGunnrySgt (retired) voicemail your chainsaw is disturbing my calmness chainsaws carry on the wind
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jun 14th 18 (#2778362)
Reply | 0 | 0

When that silly darn janitor is back... He can answer almost all of your questions. Don't call him Jared, as that is not his name. Have fun. Good luck.
says ZonkeyBalls on Jun 14th 18 (#2778375)
Reply | 0 | 0

I have followed this from the git go as I was watching while he was arrested. For the record, Tommy is serving a prior suspended sentence of 3 months. He was arrested, charged, tried, convicted, sentenced to 10 additional months, and imprisoned within a span of about 5 hours. His lawyer was told he had been released and so he was denied his own counsel. I don't know British law, but I will note that Tommy never stepped foot on court property, never said anything that was not already in the public domain...I looked up the names he listed on the court's own website. There were about five cops standing there the entire hour+ that he livestreamed prior to his arrest and they never said a word to him beyond acknowledging he was not on court property. The judge was photographed looking out a window smiling as Tommy was arrested. One also has to wonder how, exactly, what he did could influence the jury when the verdicts were to be delivered that day...which was clearly evidenced by the defendents showing up with their 'prison bags'. The judge immediately slapped a D-notice on his case, which prevented the media (and citizens) from reporting anything beyond his arrest. Noteworthy is that while that is only binding within the UK, only Fox reported on it here in the US. And lest anyone say that since the UK is our ally our news media should refrain from reporting it...they have not done so in similar circumstances in Canada with whom we share a border, so Canadian border patrol had to add US print news to the contraband list for vehicles entering their country. Additionally, there was a march/protest/rally last Saturday in support of Tommy and his release. At least two newspapers ran stories on Friday that the event had been "abandoned". There were also reportedly posters to that effect posted in the underground. So despite some 20,000 showing up, that number may have been much higher had it not been for the deceitful reporting and posters. Also for the record, all reports that I have seen say Tommy was the founder of the EDL, which he was, and that he is "alt-right", which he is not. None that I have seen go on to say that he quit the EDL when other members became too radical and has been out of it as long or longer than he was in it.
says Bozette on Jun 14th 18 (#2778475)
Reply | +4 | 4

BREAKING: HOME OFFICE MADE DECISION TO MOVE TOMMY ROBINSON TO HEAVILY MUSLIM POPULATED PRISON https://politicaluk.com/2018/06...ulated-prison/
says Bozette on Jun 14th 18 (#2778517)
Reply | +2 | 2

Ahh England, "We're too civilized to rough up people that make us look bad! We'll have some peasant do it, of course."
says trooper on Jun 14th 18 (#2778540)
Reply | +2 | 3

Pretty much, Gun. The UK very likely will see an uproar if Tommy is murdered in prison. Seems to be exactly what they want to happen.
says Bozette on Jun 14th 18 (#2778545)
Reply | +2 | 3

Well, that works out for the government TOO. See, if the general populace goes "insane" and starts physically ejecting "migrants" from the island, well, that's not the GOVERNMENT'S fault! BUT, if they do that, well that eases the burden on the government for having to kowtow to these scum. So, either way it's a win-win as far as 10 Downing St. is concerned.
says trooper on Jun 14th 18 (#2778792)
Reply | +1 | 1

You're right, I hadn't heard of this. I just read a little bit and if I got this right, Tommy Robbinson got himself in trouble for trying to let people know the truth about rape and child molestation. Now he and his English Defence League have been labeled extreme right wing and dangerous. WTF? Who is the state trying to protect? And why them over crime conscious citizens? And why do I need to be getting this news from my friends here on Amirite? Why in hell aren't media covering this important story? And, one more question - when Tommy is freed, who do we hang by the nuts for this travesty of justice?
says Budwick on Jun 14th 18 (#2778556)
Reply | +4 | 4

If Tommy survives to be released. Yes. The danger he is in is that serious. He's targeted. He started the EDL for that purpose, but quit when others became too radical hurting the message. He's still spreading the message though.
says Bozette on Jun 14th 18 (#2778566)
Reply | +2 | 2

Well, in fairness, I did find an AP article about Robinson in the NY Times, although it was much more thoroughly covered on Fox. https://www.nytimes.com/aponlin...far-right.html
says Thinkerbell on Jun 14th 18 (#2778673)
Reply | +1 | 1

https://youtu.be/QCn0ptz8xMY For those unaware of Tommy Robinson's work.
says trooper on Jun 14th 18 (#2778797)
Reply | +1 | 1

British MEP’s microphone turned off in European Parliament for asking ‘approved’ question about Tommy Robinson https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/...ommy-robinson/
says Bozette on Jun 15th 18 (#2778864)
Reply | +1 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.