Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

People who gain success often think that their way for such is the one way that will work for everyone; afterall, it worked for them.. (+2)
says Vrendowl on Jun 14th 18 (#820559)
Agree (4) | Disagree (2)

I hate that and also I hate when people think everyone has the same reflexes quick thinking and ability to grasp things. We have the POTENTIAL to change our minds to match that but it takes a lot of busting down barriers we ourselves put up mentally without even realizing
says TomboyJanet on Jun 14th 18 (#2778615)
Reply | +1 | 3

...take the "boy General," George Armstrong Custer for instance.
says Freeranger on Jun 14th 18 (#2778725)
Reply | 0 | 0

I had a successful deer harvest last year not everyone did success means different things to different people time/ effort and money put forthe during trapping season was nothing brag about. I did do alittle bit of bragging about the deer
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jun 15th 18 (#2778925)
Reply | +1 | 1

That's true. We all need to find what personally works for us, not to mention that we all may have our own idea of what "success" means. There is no method or way to rule them all.
says primeiro on Jun 17th 18 (#2779843)
Reply | +1 | 1

Successful people usually don't know why they are successful. They only know it took a lot of effort. If another man is unable to repeat what they did, they assume he must be lazy.
says that_guy on Jun 18th 18 (#2780194)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.