Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Math is a Universal Language, God is the Universe; therefore, God speaks with math and numbers. It can also be observed in the geometry of all living things. (+4)
says Vrendowl on Jun 14th 18 (#820562)
Agree (5) | Disagree (1)

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew. -King Solomon, (990 - 931 BC) Proverbs 3:20
says Maze on Jun 14th 18 (#2778438)
Reply | +1 | 0

It's intrigues me greatly that you chose this of all quotes to share. I have recently read and prayed Solomon's prayer, and 320 was a number from which resonated with me and helped to answer a fundamental question for me. Thank you for adding in a positive manner without sarcasm.
says Vrendowl on Jun 14th 18 (#2778439)
Reply | +1 | 1

Math is kind of a universally understood thing between people - if they have been trained in math. I think God speaks to everyone in ways that are understandable to each of us. Whether we know math or not. And, it's up to us to listen Romans 1:18-20 King James Version (KJV) 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
says Budwick on Jun 14th 18 (#2778544)
Reply | +1 | 0

Most know basic arithmetic, and it is not the only way that we can receive guidance. Twas a thought I enjoyed employing. I just love math so very much. =)
says Vrendowl on Jun 14th 18 (#2778552)
Reply | 0 | 1

Okey-Doke. I wasn't sure how seriously to take the headline.
says Budwick on Jun 14th 18 (#2778560)
Reply | 0 | 0

There is certainly math there, but I think the math came after, with human's trying to explain and understand, not necessarily that it was the code in which everything was written.
says Zolfie on Jun 15th 18 (#2778939)
Reply | 0 | 0

A human assuming that God uses math is like a Ford assuming that Henry uses gasoline.
says that_guy on Jun 17th 18 (#2779757)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.