Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Who does the left stand for?
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 12th 18 (#821171)

take your educated concerns up with the Great Chief Sitting Bullhttp://data.amirite.net/user_im...6b10878876.jpg for those were his words https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfhbhNaOVl8
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 12th 18 (#2790356)
Reply | +1 | 1

The "left" wants Everybody on earth to be safe, healthy, happy, educated, fed, housed and free to pursue their ambitions. It seems the new "right" wants White people to work sixty hours a week in a job they hate with no health insurance, no sick leave, and no vacations, making the least amount of money possible. Anyone else should move to another country.
says VicZinc on Jul 12th 18 (#2790360)
Reply | +1 | 2

That's an interesting view. Everyone I know goes to work every weekday, pay their bills, raise their families, and look forward to retirement. They are very of all colors, creeds, and races. About half are conservative and about half are liberal. The left and right you see are not representative of real people.
says Will_Janitor on Jul 12th 18 (#2790365)
Reply | +6 | 6

What people "stand for" is seldom manifest in reality. Neither is everybody on earth healthy and fed, but that doesn't mean the Left doesn't hope for that reality. And I said "seems" like... sure not everyone has the same dreams but: Since Donald Trump became president: -Hate crimes have increased by 17% between 2016–2017 -School shooting fatalities have increased by 350% between 2016–2018 -Healthcare premiums are expected to increase 90% within 3 years -Wages have not increased and the "right" seems smitten with these results.
says VicZinc on Jul 12th 18 (#2790372)
Reply | +2 | 2

It is going to come of financial concern to the voting masses. Crops are ripening, material prices rising. It is a shame that $$ in an individuals pocket drives so many, but....i will take it.
says Carla on Jul 12th 18 (#2790386)
Reply | +3 | 3

But i think it is rather representative of our representatives. We need to do a far more diligent job, as a people, in choosing those representatives. If we can manage that, we may rediscover the meaning and advantages of compromise.
says Carla on Jul 12th 18 (#2790374)
Reply | +4 | 4

One man, whose knowledge and values are wanting, whose motivation is suspect, and whose supporters follow him blindly, could take us on a wildly dangerous cascade of events that will devastate our interests, weaken our cultural heritage, abandon our allies, embolden our adversaries, and make the world a darker and more brutal place.
says VicZinc on Jul 12th 18 (#2790380)
Reply | +2 | 2

Oh, vic..i know. My senses tell me that he sees himself as he sees the dictators, atocrats and despots he admires. Strongmen. I truly believe that he would rather ally with them, and take over the world. I know it seems a twisted childs dream, but i believe it is his.
says Carla on Jul 12th 18 (#2790383)
Reply | +2 | 2

These very same people limit their children to the number that they, themselves, can care for. They do not throw them on the backs of the taxpayers to pay for. It's no wonder that the birthrate has fallen for these people, they are too busy paying for OPK, other people's kids.
says ozzyboy on Jul 14th 18 (#2791026)
Reply | +1 | 0

I see some 19 year old punk killed his baby by smothering it why? because it wouldn't stop crying schools, they teach how to make babies they don't teach what to do when the child is born kids making kids
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 14th 18 (#2791029)
Reply | 0 | 0

The left will view this as a post abortion and let it go at that. Kids only matter when it is political, otherwise they are as disposable as tissues and yes, I meant to use that word.
says ozzyboy on Jul 14th 18 (#2791180)
Reply | +2 | 1

you are spot on accurate
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 15th 18 (#2791338)
Reply | +1 | 1

when in the HISTORY of humans has this ever happened The "left" wants "Everybody on earth to be safe, healthy, happy, educated, fed, housed and free to pursue their ambitions". when has that happened I healthy, I am happy, I have a paper on the wall sayin I been educated I have food, I have a home I do pursue my interests it wasn't given to me nor did I STEAL it from others by using government as the means of taking I earned it "White people to work sixty hours a week in a job they hate with no health insurance, no sick leave, and no vacations, making the least amount of money possible. Anyone else should move to another country." what about the brown people, yellow people the black people or the red people every color, there those who bust their **** an in every color , there are those who sit on their **,then ** moan an complain Life has no Garantees... NONE how many woke up today thinking they would make it home an never did pie in the sky for everyone bulshit just ask the people of Haiti of how FAIR life is mention the Clintons when you ask
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 13th 18 (#2790653)
Reply | +1 | 1

I didn't tell you "how it was" because you didn't ask. You asked what do they "stand for". I answered that. It is a wish list and an accurate one based on what I have seen. The left wants everyone to be happy and the right wants everyone to struggle for survival - just as you seemed to indicate in your response: the right wants people to "bust their ****" the left wants it to be less arduous. It's as close to a fact as I can get.
says VicZinc on Jul 13th 18 (#2790719)
Reply | 0 | 0

a headline for you One Failed Socialist Propping Up Another Failed Socialist: Venezuelans Are Starving, Maduro Still Sending Crude To Cuba go make Life fair those people report back
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 14th 18 (#2791037)
Reply | +1 | 1

Wow there sparky. I never said it was a good idea. just told you want they stand for. You asked and I told you. Life is not fair and never will be, even if every lib in the universe wishes really hard. That doesn't mean they will stop wishing just because it is not a workable idea.
says VicZinc on Jul 15th 18 (#2791342)
Reply | 0 | 0

"That doesn't mean they will stop wishing just because it is not a workable idea." translated it's just the right people haven't been in charge to work Socialism right..... rite vic , don't matter how slo you are you are still ahead of those laying on the couch and then there is this: Man Suspected Of Attacking Wife With Chain Saw Was Deported 11 Times HSI, Border Patrol Agents Arrest 18 Alien Smugglers, 117 Illegal Aliens; Seize Cash, Vehicles, Drugs something has to give vic....
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 15th 18 (#2791344)
Reply | 0 | 0

Something has given Neander, something has given. But we are dreaming if we think we will wake up one day and the immigrants will have stopped killing, and the natives will have stopped killing and the descendants of the settlers will have stopped killing and those naturalized will have stopped killing. Not going to happen - no matter how much we wish it would.
says VicZinc on Jul 15th 18 (#2791345)
Reply | 0 | 0

what's the answer vic? maybe this the answer Vet Says Troopers Wanted To Take His Guns Without A Warrant. He Didn’t Let Them http://data.amirite.net/user_im...ab05304ff7.jpg 2 tours Leonard Cottrell Jr. fought on the front lines in the Iraq War maybe that's the answer vic DISARM the law abiding citizens while ignoring civil rights seems like the farther we getaway from the Constitution, the worse things get "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787 did I mention , I have a paper on the wall I may not know all History I have been kinda praised and insulted at the same time "what the **** are you ,the center of all knowledge" ummnoo.... but I did walk through the "combat zone" without a problem there is a hint there for you vic location location location
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 15th 18 (#2791350)
Reply | 0 | 0

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G58XWF6B3AA
says VicZinc on Jul 15th 18 (#2791351)
Reply | 0 | 0

hell I thought we all lived on a yellow sub
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 16th 18 (#2791728)
Reply | 0 | 0

The left wants free handouts.
says hootowl on Jul 16th 18 (#2791733)
Reply | +1 | 0

I am left and I do not want free anything. I want expensive stuff, but not as expensive as say a boarder wall or an overblown military; I just want universal health care and a solvent social security system, oh, and roads/bridges and highways, and decent schools, and a postal system that works, and to make sure there are no babies starving in the streets. So basically I want all of that expensive stuff that we already have, plus health care which we need. But not as a hand out, I want to work for it, like every other person I have ever met.
says VicZinc on Jul 16th 18 (#2791999)
Reply | 0 | 0

I know of no babies starving in the streets. Are you from another country?
says hootowl on Jul 16th 18 (#2792264)
Reply | 0 | 0

well, move to Canada their healthcare is Free! for everyone after taxes of course now say you do to Canaduhhhh be prepared to be called racist! for not moving to mexico, which their presidente' has promised to flood America with his people you a flood or you want a strong Military choose wisely
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 17th 18 (#2792336)
Reply | 0 | 0

The liberals are for abortions,drugs,open boarders.Shutting up free speach,harassing people.Making up lies.Constant demonstrations and just being rude s.o.b.'s I hope they keep it up.Cause they are getting no where.
says hootowl on Jul 16th 18 (#2791725)
Reply | +1 | 0

what they have done to the kids http://data.amirite.net/user_im...bf3812eee0.jpg unforgivable
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 16th 18 (#2791726)
Reply | +1 | 1

I know many people on the Left, and they don't agree on everything. Similar to the Right, the Left is not monolithic. For example, I know liberals who do not support gun control, who do not support abortions after the first trimester, etc.. If any of them worship Satan, they do it privately (tongue in cheek).
says PhilboydStudge on Jul 12th 18 (#2790432)
Reply | +2 | 2

Definitely not the national anthem at football games
says Wunderscore on Jul 12th 18 (#2790525)
Reply | +1 | 1

IDIOTS.
says hootowl on Jul 16th 18 (#2791631)
Reply | +1 | 0

total ignorance alittle something I was reading World Bank: Cuba Has the Best Education System in Latin America and the Caribbean | HuffPost According to the international organization, Cuba is the only country in Latin America and the Caribbean to have a high quality education system. In Latin America, kindergarten, primary and secondary teachers constitute, in human terms, a resource of 7 million people, or 4 percent of the region’s workforce and more than 20 percent of all technical and professional workers. Their salaries absorb 4 percent of the continent’s GDP. Their working conditions vary from one region to another, even within national borders. Teachers, mostly women — 75 percent on average — are poorly paid and tend to be of lower socioeconomic status. In addition, the average age of teachers is more than 40. Thus they constitute a workforce considered to be “aging.” The World Bank notes that all world governments scrutinize carefully “the quality and practices of teachers,” particularly at a time when the objectives of education systems are required to adapt to new realities. The emphasis is now on skills and not merely on the accumulation of knowledge. According to the financial institution, with the notable exception of Cuba, “no teaching faculty in the region can be considered to be of high quality when compared to global parameters.” The World Bank also notes that “today, no Latin American school system, with the possible exception of that of Cuba, has the high standards, strong academic talent, high or at least adequate salaries and high degree of professional autonomy that characterizes the world’s most effective educational systems, such as those of Finland, Singapore, Shanghai (China), the Republic of Korea, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Canada.” Indeed, only Cuba, where education has been the top priority since 1959, has a truly efficient education system and high-quality teachers. In terms of education, this Caribbean country has no cause to be envious of even the most developed nations. The Caribbean island is also the nation in the world that allocates the highest share of its national budget, 13 percent, to education. This is not the first time that the World Bank has praised the education system of Cuba. In a previous report, the organization characterized the excellence of the island’s social system: “Cuba is internationally recognized for its success in the fields of education and health, with social services that exceeds those of most developing countries and, in certain sectors, are comparable to those of the developed nations. Since the Cuban Revolution in 1959 and the establishment of a communist one-party government, the country has created a social system that ensures universal access to education and health services, provided by the state. This model has helped Cuba to achieve universal literacy, eradicate certain diseases and provide universal access to safe drinking water and basic public sanitation. Cuba now has one of the region’s lowest infant mortality rates and longest life expectancies. A review of social indicators in Cuba reveals an almost continuous improvement from 1960 to 1980. Several major indices, such as life expectancy and infant mortality rates, have continued to improve even during the country’s economic crisis of the 1990s […]. Today, the social performance of Cuba is one of the best in the developing world, a fact well documented by many international bodies including the World Health Organization, the United Nations Program for Development and other UN agencies as well as the World Bank. […] Cuba outperforms both Latin American and Caribbean as well as many other middle-income countries in the most important indices of education, public health and hygiene.” The World Bank points out that the development of good education systems is vital to the future of Latin America and the Caribbean. It highlights the example of Cuba, which has achieved excellence in this field, as being the only country on the continent to have a high-level teaching faculty. These results reflect the political will of the Cuban leadership that places young people at the center of the social project and allocates the resources necessary for their acquisition of requisite knowledge and skills. Despite its limited resources as a Third World nation and a state of economic siege imposed by the United States for more than half a century, based on the maxim of José Martí, its Apostle and national hero, “to be cultured is to be free,” Cuba demonstrates that quality education is within the reach of all nations. total ignorance
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 16th 18 (#2791715)
Reply | 0 | 0

Are there people Happy?
says hootowl on Jul 16th 18 (#2791735)
Reply | 0 | 0

on cuba? only those at the top hell I'm happy knowing I'll never be a scumbag liberal commiepinko ****
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 16th 18 (#2791738)
Reply | +1 | 1

You can have all that.What good is a high education,if you can't do as you please.Why do the call Miami ,little Havana?I'm sure most cubans would rather be here.
says hootowl on Jul 16th 18 (#2791718)
Reply | +1 | 0

it's America's fault that cuba is a shithole I found that thinking dumb as a box stored in a closet
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 16th 18 (#2791720)
Reply | 0 | 0

How is it our fault.We welcomed Castro here and found out he was a communist Pig.
says hootowl on Jul 16th 18 (#2791727)
Reply | +1 | 0

it was sarcasm this should cause a few spodey heads http://data.amirite.net/user_im...bf4b70e089.jpg
says Neanderthal_Momdoer on Jul 16th 18 (#2791732)
Reply | +1 | 1

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.