Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Sometimes stuff doesn't make any sense. (+14)
says ZonkeyBalls on Jul 26th 18 (#821546)
Agree (15) | Disagree (1)

Truer words have never been spoken.
says PhilboydStudge on Jul 26th 18 (#2796754)
Reply | +6 | 5

I guess I'm somehow prone to thinking inside the box.
says ZonkeyBalls on Jul 26th 18 (#2796755)
Reply | +2 | 2

For sure.
says Piper2 on Jul 26th 18 (#2796767)
Reply | +4 | 4

As I said in my latest post... Well... If you want to hear some of the music I've composed... It takes a leap of faith.
says ZonkeyBalls on Jul 26th 18 (#2796772)
Reply | +2 | 2

I could send you someone's email that I'm sure would love your music. ????
says StarzAbove on Jul 27th 18 (#2796850)
Reply | +1 | 1

How on Mars would I know you would? It's anybody's guess, really, pretty much.
says ZonkeyBalls on Jul 27th 18 (#2796862)
Reply | +1 | 1

Especially electronics. I can't get them to work.
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Jul 28th 18 (#2797129)
Reply | +2 | 2

If you are having problems with getting a **** working properly, the lack of batteries could prove to be some sort of a point.
says ZonkeyBalls on Jul 28th 18 (#2797160)
Reply | 0 | 0

rude i wouldn't use that there are guys all around
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Aug 15th 18 (#2802551)
Reply | +1 | 1

Do they have electrical ****? That's weird. Doesn't make any sense.
says ZonkeyBalls on Aug 15th 18 (#2802556)
Reply | 0 | 0

I have seen those om some sites, why I don't know when there are guys all over the place who wouldn't mind(cyc)
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Sep 13th 18 (#2810296)
Reply | +1 | 1

I was thinking Since only 11 million people have Obama-Care, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will an additional 13 million people be randomly shot? I was thinking If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent. I was thinking; If women do the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money? I was thinking; If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal? I was thinking; Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs. I was thinking; After the London 'Lone Wolf' terrorist attack government officials arrested at least eight other 'Lone Wolves' who had conspired with the original 'Lone Wolf' in planning the 'Lone Wolf' attack. Why do they tell us even though all involved are Muslims, you can be assured, the 'Lone Wolf' attack has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1,000 plus 'Lone Wolf' attacks by Muslims, are completely unassociated with Islam. I was thinking; We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'. Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, ad nausea are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veterans Benefits are Entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients. I was thinking; If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic? I was thinking; If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights? I was thinking; How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates? I was thinking; Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College? I was thinking; If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI. I was thinking; If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones? I was thinking; The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election. I was thinking; If Democrats don't want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it's all right for illegals to vote? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTezUIuJHTw
says azlotto on Jul 28th 18 (#2797176)
Reply | +1 | 1

I'm thinking, whenever I get my hospital bill from you making my head explode, I will both send it to Donald Trump and never have a sexual intercourse with a chainsaw again.
says ZonkeyBalls on Jul 28th 18 (#2797278)
Reply | +1 | 1

Intercourse with a chainsaw?..You mean you check its oil using your dipstick? : )
says azlotto on Jul 28th 18 (#2797309)
Reply | +1 | 1

How else would you check the oil level?
says ZonkeyBalls on Jul 29th 18 (#2797340)
Reply | +1 | 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8B9erdk0go
says azlotto on Jul 29th 18 (#2797346)
Reply | +1 | 1

OO tiny dipstick. I love it(biggrin)
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Sep 14th 18 (#2810326)
Reply | +1 | 1

All those people on obamba care have 5 children each.
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Aug 15th 18 (#2802553)
Reply | 0 | 0

I am thinking you need to stop thinking cause you are flaming nuts. (hehe)
says LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred on Sep 13th 18 (#2810297)
Reply | +1 | 1

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.