Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

What's Something Rotten You Did As A Kid That Your Parents Still Don't Know About To This Day?
says Sir_Whatz on Aug 7th 18 (#821785)
I Did This... (5)
I Did That... (1)
I'm Not Telling Because... (4)
Other (1)

There's a bad school report they never saw.I forged the signature on the form that had to go back to school. I still can't believe I got away with that-and I became a teacher.
says Blewynanifail on Aug 7th 18 (#2800311)
Reply | +3 | 3

I tried something similar once when I was in grade-school. When interim progress reports came out, I ripped mine into a million pieces thinking it would slip past my mother's radar but alas, it did not. I received her verbal wrath one day after school inquiring of the whereabouts of aforementioned interim progress report. I can't remember any longer if I got grounded or got the belt to my derriere for that one but I'm sure Mommy Dearest did not let that slip by without repercussions
says Sir_Whatz on Aug 8th 18 (#2800745)
Reply | +2 | 1

I played hookey a couple of times, went to a girlfriends house, spent the day goofing off. My mother never knew about it.
says StarzAbove on Aug 7th 18 (#2800419)
Reply | +2 | 2

OMG-- You rebellious child, you. Good thing she never did find out. Otherwise.... straight to a boarding school for wayward girls for you
says Sir_Whatz on Aug 8th 18 (#2800731)
Reply | +1 | 1

lol Boarding school no way.....I wouldn't have been able to sit down for a couple of weeks. lol
says StarzAbove on Aug 8th 18 (#2800734)
Reply | +1 | 1

I'm an angel. But when I wasn't an angel My parents knew.
says BlindMist on Aug 7th 18 (#2800641)
Reply | +3 | 3

Roflmao http://data.amirite.net/user_im...a4f1c157f0.jpg
says Sir_Whatz on Aug 8th 18 (#2800730)
Reply | +2 | 1

I just thought of something! When I in the 2nd or 3rd grade...I one time snitched on some classmates who were being really unruly and sort of obnoxious when the teacher left the room. Before now....I've only confessed my shame about that to one or two people, and not my parents. (a)
says Piper2 on Aug 9th 18 (#2801086)
Reply | +1 | 1

I'm not telling because my parents may be reading my comments here.  (wary)
says Thinkerbell on Aug 9th 18 (#2801117)
Reply | +2 | 2

LOL-- I thought about that when I wrote that third option!
says Sir_Whatz on Aug 9th 18 (#2801164)
Reply | +1 | 1

My father was born in 1909. In the third grade he carried a bullet to school and showed it to a classmate. The classmate told a teacher and the teacher blew a fuse. So he didn't go back to class. He knew his father would side with the teacher, so he didn't go home either. They found him in the woods a week later. He said if they were going to get worked up about such a small matter, he didn't want to be around them. He never finished third grade.
says that_guy on Aug 13th 18 (#2802184)
Reply | +1 | 1

I’d still get an **** whooping. :)
says DW2 on Aug 15th 18 (#2802576)
Reply | 0 | 0

some things I will take to my grave
says MistressMom on Sep 15th 18 (#2810470)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.