Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

We now live in a world where a “Liberal Progressive mob” is supposed to be taken seriously as a threat? Sorry. Still kind of laughing. When somebody actually fights back.. (+3)
says DW2 on Aug 7th 18 (#821789)
Agree (7) | Disagree (4)

I just want to see the live court case when a dozen human versions of Telletubbies are all saying “we were all injured by that mean man we assaulted!”
says DW2 on Aug 7th 18 (#2800343)
Reply | +3 | 3

Same here. They keep attacking these old veterans, one of them is going to shoot a bunch of them, and it will end up being justified.
says Diego on Aug 7th 18 (#2800362)
Reply | +2 | 1

I find it interesting you're making for excuses for potential mass shooters.
says TheobaldHospitaller on Aug 7th 18 (#2800463)
Reply | +1 | 0

There's a big difference between a "mass shooter" and self defense. If a hundred people come at you and you have a way to defend yourself, are you saying that the person shouldn't defend themselves?
says Diego on Aug 7th 18 (#2800565)
Reply | 0 | 0

If their life is danger, yes. Otherwise, killing is not justified.
says TheobaldHospitaller on Aug 7th 18 (#2800566)
Reply | +1 | 0

Which is exactly what I said.
says Diego on Aug 7th 18 (#2800568)
Reply | 0 | 0

If they're not a serious threat, then there's certainly no reason to fight back.
says TheobaldHospitaller on Aug 7th 18 (#2800466)
Reply | +2 | 0

Sorry if a bunch of people are screaming at me and one throws a drink in my face. I’m going to lay that person out so quick that the screaming will only be from the one on the ground. I shall then scream “Who’s Next!!!” You learn real quick not to poke bears with sticks. :)
says DW2 on Aug 7th 18 (#2800579)
Reply | +2 | 2

Interesting. I was wondering if any you guys would admit, that you might at might at least shove someone away who was obviously agitated and was clearly harassing their loved ones.
says Piper2 on Aug 8th 18 (#2800722)
Reply | +2 | 2

I wouldn’t just shove.
says DW2 on Aug 8th 18 (#2800767)
Reply | +3 | 1

Never underestimate the power of a large number of people following something blindly
says Sunny_the_skeptic on Aug 8th 18 (#2800772)
Reply | +2 | 2

Liberals are taking away our rights. Our rights to free speech.They harass people in restaurants .Protest outside their homes. Yes,even beat them up. So take them very seriously.
says hootowl on Aug 8th 18 (#2800883)
Reply | +1 | 2

Personally, I would take any "mob" threatening violence somewhat seriously. There is something and always has been, I think, good reason for concern about mob mentalities.
says Piper2 on Aug 8th 18 (#2801036)
Reply | +3 | 3

I stopped correlating toughness with party/movement the moment I realise fanaticism is a thing. I've seen plenty of spineless people from pretty much every side. There's cowards everywhere, there's violent everywhere, there's psychotic everywhere. So yes, I will take any mob seriously. A mob mentality is as corruptible as a child. You can easily turn it violent and the moment it starts, it's very hard to stop it without killing somebody.
says Sofia on Aug 9th 18 (#2801222)
Reply | +2 | 2

The problem is the maxima, neither side in its extreme is a good thing, violent liberals on one side, violent conservatives on another. All fanatics are absolute astonishing morons. Why? Because no one ever is fully on board with any movement or side without following it blindly, turning a blind eye to the flaws. It requires people who refuse to think, people so consumed that they can easily ignore any and all controversies. A person who is truly free needs no labels, needs no movement because they don't belong to any group, because they think for themselves and see the flaws of each side, they like a few elements but never can like all. Truly intelligent people stay objective and suppress emotional and irrational reactions. In short Sofia, I couldn't agree with you more.
says Sunny_the_skeptic on Aug 10th 18 (#2801667)
Reply | +2 | 2

I have a lovely reply, but I'm not sure what you are talking about.
says that_guy on Sep 14th 18 (#2810424)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.