Amirite?
now you can be right wherever you are.

Do you think "The problem of evil" is a valid argument? (+1)
says lukpata on Aug 10th 18 (#821902)
Agree (7) | Disagree (6)

define the application
says Freeranger on Aug 10th 18 (#2801715)
Reply | +1 | 1

If God is benevolent, omnipotent, and omniscient, why does evil exist?
says DWF on Aug 11th 18 (#2801744)
Reply | +1 | 2

Pretty simple actually.....it's why mirrors were created. Were mankind to actually take a dark, closer look in the mirror, he/she might not like that which shines back at them. It's called "Free Will". We live in the beds we make for ourselves. Blaming God is the ultimate escape
says Freeranger on Aug 11th 18 (#2801746)
Reply | +2 | 3

It is to me. Why would an all-powerful and loving deity allow evil to exist? As a way to see who is (and who is not) worthy of joining him in heaven? If there is a God with the power to determine where we spend all of eternity, then surely this existence - with all it's hardships and calamities - is completely unnecessary. At least that's how I see it.
says PhilboydStudge on Aug 12th 18 (#2801978)
Reply | +4 | 2

I've had that question since I read the book of Job. If God is all-knowing and all-powerful ... couldn't He have come up with a better way to show Satan how loyal Job was, without killing his family?
says Walt_OReagun on Aug 13th 18 (#2802304)
Reply | 0 | 0

"If" this, "if" that. Does it ever occur to you that maybe your "if" is wrong? After all, you made that up in your own head.
says that_guy on Aug 14th 18 (#2802359)
Reply | 0 | 0

Another thing to remember is that "knowing good and evil" was the snake's lie to Eve in the garden. It's a lie because evil is not knowledge. It's an opinion.
says that_guy on Sep 8th 18 (#2809102)
Reply | 0 | 0

Everything we say about this subject is speculation because we have no proof that absolute good or evil exist, nor do we have proof of the tooth-fairy.
says vox on Sep 14th 18 (#2810347)
Reply | 0 | 0

It is questionable in my mind. Evil does exist, but the rest is arguable.
says Will_Janitor on Sep 14th 18 (#2810384)
Reply | 0 | 0

Add A Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please login or create an account.